Unfairly Banned?
Your name: Choco the Sleepy Wolf

Your ban ID: Permanent.

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I've had gmod for awhile, but pretty much just started with your server like 2 or 1 days ago.
I was banned for accusation of hacking. The admin pulled me onto a roof upon spawning, then proceeded in asking me if I have something called "faphack, or fapmenu", He/She said that they had logs that proved it. Of course, since I don't have any hacks or did anything wrong, I denied the whole thing. Then right as a friend was about to defend me, the admin perms me off the server.
To be honest, I was about to cry when I was banned.
I really don't get it. I wasn't doing anything. I was just walking around, looking at things to spawn for myself, and then I accidentally die by one of the props. Then I spawn, get questioned and banned on the spot...
I didn't hack. A friend said I could've been aimbotting so he told me to take a screenie of my in-game hud. And he couldn't find anything wrong. So he said just go here and appeal.
I really don't know what I did wrong, if there was even anything I did in the first place.
Couldn't have been aimbot since I dont even have bullets for any guns, so I couldn't have had any guns on me in the first place.
And if the records show... I haven't attacked anyone at all since I joined. ( maybe punching doors, but doors don't mind )
If for SOME reason you feel the need for the ban to stay, can you atleast lengthen it down to something, so I can actually play again? :/
Alright, thanks.
I wouldn't have banned you unless I was 100% sure about it. I got informed of you accessing faphack.

Here's the thread explaining it in detail: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14429
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
and the logs do show this with 2 different names
That One Furry #swaqq [$]
Choco the Sleepy Wolf
Ugh... I'm going with what Gamesdude says and scanning my computer.
He says it could be a virus or something that's showing up as a hack.
not possible
i cant go into details for security of the system, but im pretty sure its not a virus or false positive based on some crap on your computer
2 names?
Does that mean that I can get blamed for another person's hacking?
Dafuq?!
are you playing dumb? i listed the names and they are both yours
i didnt say different accounts
So you're saying that the first name is also mine?
Because its not.
They are both the same SteamID STEAM_0:1:31325274
You're kidding me right?
My steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:20550564
and I can take a picture of my aliases to show that I don't have any different names for today...
EDIT: I cant get a friend to take a screenie of my aliases.

Im about to rage and punch my computer for this ban.
HERE: http://i45.tinypic.com/2zeyudl.png
IS THAT PERSON USING MY NAME.
-_-