Banned for a Month[Joey Skylynx]
Your name: Joey Skylynx

Your ban ID: 10978

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: All

Involved:
Prosto
Beflok
I'm not entirely sure myself, but Blackdog and Aoix may be able to put in a word regarding the situation.

Why we should unban you:
As far as I was told by Soul, I was banned on the grounds that I was Random Raiding, Fail RP'ing, and once again... My ban was added ontop of 12 Previous Bans.
My knowledge of what had happened:
In my greater understanding of why I was banned.. I was banned for performing an anti-contrabase tactic in which I befriend a player and act as a dog or cat.
The player usually knows that I'm still a human, but the other members of the contrafort go, "OH HE'S A DOG" and let me in. Once I'm inside I'll occasionally do things to gain trust. Sometimes hiring a sniper to do mock-shots while I call out the sniper position, telling them when their contra prints, and giving them food and such.
Notice the key here? I'm telling them things as a human being... While acting as a dog.
Now during these periods I'm usually gathering intel for FUMUKU Security, PD/SS, or someone which hires me. Some missions I do can take hours, and usually contain some serious RP while gathering evidence for the people hiring/working with me.

In the case of what I got banned for... I RP'ed a 'Dog Entity' named Lil Motz, and got into Prostos contra base.
After gathering enough evidence on Prosto and reporting everything to the Police/SS... We made our move. The SS/Police began at the gate, and I opened the doors letting them in, and they arrested Prosto and destroyed his contra. When getting ready to leave Beflok teleported to me, and brought Prosto and asked why I random raided, and such. He had to go though for some RL Troubles, and the situation went cold for roughly two hours - three hours. He never came back and talked to me on the matter and I only found out I was banned when I looked at the banned list.
By the end of it all it seemed to boil down to the fact that joey for some reason couldnt RP trick people into thinking he was a dog IE:a man in a dog suit, when it was painfully obvious he wasnt really a dog, he spoke to him for one "Woof woof, im a dog", the guy let him into the facility and walked around for a good 5 to 10 minutes before he called in the cops and assisted in detaining him.

I dont see the issue with sneaking into places under falce pretences, its no different than trying to pass yourself off as an SS or police officer, or just being let into a contra farmers group, only to stab them in the back by calling the cops and assisting in the arrests
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Really? You were abusing people's conception of RP.

Quote:Joey Skylynx used 'cityrp y BARK'.
R.B.C^5<<!Prosto_U$ER!>>^4[U^3A used 'cityrp y ahahaha'
Joey Skylynx used 'cityrp pm Prosto Bark.'.
R.B.C^5<<!Prosto_U$ER!>>^4[U^3A used 'cityrp pm Joey bark?'
Joey Skylynx used 'cityrp pm Pros I'm a doggy '.

And the raids are still random - I don't care who hired you, going about invading places just for contraband acting like a dog... I'm simply amazed by what new ways of ****ing up you can come up with Joey. You know what, I'll remove some RP points from you also, if there's any left.
Im sorry but, because the guy he gathered intel on wasnt able to figure out he was just a normal person acting like a dog, going so far as to actualy talk to him, revealing hes actualy a man just acting like one.

He looses RP points?

He also didnt invade anyone, the guy pretty much let him in, its a strange tactic ill give you that, but one that falls apart the moment someone attempts to remove him from the area, attempts to detain him, or even brings about the question to the people their with on the pressence of this Dog man, and why it is there.

It would be a completely different story if say he got let in, flat out told the guy "Im gona be RPing as your pet, a dog" via Local ooc to inform him of the situation so things can RP out smoothely, then to go completely against that and murder everyone in the facility once the targets had been found.

I would also like some clarification on how a raid can be random when the proof of the illigal activities was gathered before any offencive action was taken, thus making it a legit reason for the police to make a move on the facility.

That's like saying the police cant hire someone and send them to join the group as an unemployed or even bribe someone who is already in the group, be an inside man and send back information on their group and what their doing so they can counter it, or plan their attack on their main contra facility when it is discovered

Edit: Off to bed i go, ill be able to respond to this and responses of such when im awake
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I'd like to bring out the point that in PM's, he was asked why is he barking, to which he replies that he's a dog, meaning he deliberately provided misleading information. In addition, we should also mentioned that he had previously been instructed by staff to NOT perform such roleplay.

He's been here long enough, he should know better. I've decided not to meddle with the RP points at this time, however I do want to make this very clear: Joey Skylynx, your next infraction will lead to a permanent suspension.

BlackDog, please clarify your relevance to this case.
Also I wouldn't even care about this whole situation and would have given you a warning. Its the fact that I deliberately told you NOT to do it 30 minutes earlier.

I even gave you what some players never get... A fair trial on this because I hate to see our veteran players serve time in bans, but sometimes it happens if they neglect the rules or admins.

Black dog was apart of the raid that was already there but was not inside when I got there if I remember correctly.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-13-2012, 09:20 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Really? You were abusing people's conception of RP.

Quote:Joey Skylynx used 'cityrp y BARK'.
R.B.C^5<<!Prosto_U$ER!>>^4[U^3A used 'cityrp y ahahaha'
Joey Skylynx used 'cityrp pm Prosto Bark.'.
R.B.C^5<<!Prosto_U$ER!>>^4[U^3A used 'cityrp pm Joey bark?'
Joey Skylynx used 'cityrp pm Pros I'm a doggy '.

And the raids are still random - I don't care who hired you, going about invading places just for contraband acting like a dog... I'm simply amazed by what new ways of ****ing up you can come up with Joey. You know what, I'll remove some RP points from you also, if there's any left.
I'm abusing their conception of RP? So what does that mean? I'm not putting it in happy flying colors...? It's common knowledge within RP that PM is IC, while LOOC is OOC.
The sheer fact that I'm abusing some 'conception of RP' is abusing my right to believe people have common sense any more.
It's not random raiding either... I didn't break into anything, I didn't destroy anything, all I did was help the Police/SS detain him. I did something in the best of the PD/SS's interest to avoid violence while still upholding the law and your telling me thats bad or that's fail RP. Now somehow you resign the right to remove RP Points because it's in your seldom belief, one of which doesn't even know RP guidelines in the first place.
Don't act high and mighty on a castle's moat.

Quote:I'd like to bring out the point that in PM's, he was asked why is he barking, to which he replies that he's a dog,
In Character. The man to say otherwise doesn't know RP Terms.

Quote: meaning he deliberately provided misleading information
Aren't we both guilty of lieing and manipulating to have a better stance... The entire world is guilty of that.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator