Second Umbrella Corporation Operation
Its My Birthday! 
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, when i was President on V2D, we did a zombie event during 4 hours (the beginning wasn't looking like a zombie event), and you will understand in a few minutes how it began !!

Players who participated :

- Sir Smiles The Great (Testing Chamber and my Right Arm)
- Killjoy (STARS Agent N°1)
- Alexia (STARS Agent N°2)
- Temar (STARS Agent N°3)
- Miwyi (Head of the Special Mission)
- BroMancer (Anti-President / Prisonner / First Zombie)
- Fultzy (New Head of Special Service when Smiles died by being eaten by the Patient 0)
- Jade (Undercover Agent as Rebel)

So, It all began as an ordinary day in June... an ordinary day in Evoluted City, a city controlled by Umbrella. No one dared to oppose them, and that lack of strength would ultimately lead to their destruction. I suppose they have to suffer the consequences of their actions, but there would be no forgiveness. If only they have had the courage to fight! It's true that once the wheels of justice begin to turn, nothing can stop them... nothing. It was Evoluted City's last chance... and The last chance of the Rebel Leader. His last escape...
He created an autonomous region controlled by all rebels (Lake/Villas), they created a checkpoint at the tunnel, no one couldn't enter, i called this area "District 13".
When i received threat in the requests from him, i immediatly sent a special task force for take him as prisonner ! It was the S.T.A.R.S. They captured him, fired all people who tried to make him free with weapons !!
Then, when they come back to the base, they bring him in the interrogation room at the Nexus Lab, we waterboardered him because he didn't want to answers our questions ...
It didn't work, AGAIN, so me and Sir Smiles The Great built a Testing Chamber and we injected him the T-Virus, something wrong happened and it took over the city.

~~ THE END ~~

NB : Before that i leave the server, the survivors were in the Nexus Lobby, and barricaded the doors, then the zombies couldn't enter the Nexus and kill survivors. My friend told me today that they went at the Garage Door, come from the Underground at successfully killed some people, others go in Presidential Rooftop, and after i don't know what happened because my friend left, if someone was there, please, tell us what happened after !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 6 users Like Generation's post:
  • Russkie, Jacob1029, Scruffy_iRiSh, Visual, The_Alpha_Dog, Squ
tl;dr, wheres the pictures man?
Wish i was there. I keep missing out on this cool stuff. X'D