[PROBATION until 30-06-12] {SP} Dark Jam - Unban Request
Name of player: {SP} Dark Jam

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23958257

Time in GMT: Unknown it was over a year ago i was banned.

Server: CityRP

Summary: I was Permanently Banned for CityRP over a year ago now for rdming someone after getting a warning.

Evidence: : i have none, As stated above it was a long long time ago.

I would just like to say i havent played gmod in over a year since this ban and i have just reinstalled gmod a couple of days ago. i would love to come back to this server since i missed very much and i have had many great memories on the server. i truely sorry for my RDM and i have grown as a person since and would love to come back and roleplay like the old times. Thanks James Moore
Moved to unban reqs
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Thank you. I apologise for the mistake
I hope you get unbaned Smile
You were approved for a trial ages ago, but you never replied.
I didnt know that? Can i still take the trial?
Your trial will be launched on the 16th, since another person finishes theirs at that date and I wouldn't want any mix-ups to occur.
ok thank you.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted due to a probation being issued.

Please note, the probation will last for 2 weeks. In this time frame it is up to the player himself to prove us that he has improved. If in 2 weeks time not a single staff member replies to this thread confirming rehabilitation, the suspension will be reinstated. Successfully passing the probation does NOT however exclude any future suspensions from being either very long or permanent with no chance of appeal.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
Ive been looking around the server and saw P0T around sometimes.

He has been fine, no rule breaking, nothing major or minor done in his offense.

I believe hes fine.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol