Ban req on Ú´ÚªBeachiJRâ„¢ (FIN) for meta game.(vid evidence provided)
Video 
Thread Title: Ban req on beachijr for meta game.

Name of player: ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37071870

Time in GMT: 2012-06-11 19-54-13-84

Server: v2d

Summary: I was just talking to the pres when the pres fliped out and said arrest me, So i just calmly say ok im leaving and go to the lift and go down(not included in evidence). Then i get to the bottem and ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) is there. He looks at me and instantly pulls his arrest batton and arrests me. This shows that he looked at my details, Saw i had a warrant and used that info to arrest me. And as far as i know this is meta game because the IG character can't see that detail. So then i ask him how he knew and the first thing he said was IDK ( i don't know) which shows he knew he did wrong. Then his friend walks in and starts bossing me around but i ignored him. I was the accused of fear rp when i would not move at gunpoint. This is for 2 reasons:
  • I was arrested with an unfair meta advantage which ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) used
  • My character killed a cap earlier and was anti government so he relay didn't give a f*** what the ss had to say. He wasn't happy with the ss or pres so he wasn't moving until a good reason was given (there was non because it was a meta arrest)
The pres didn't say in radio i was wanted and arrest on sight and even if he did. How did ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN) know who i was? Only if he read my character detail would he have known that. I asked again once i was unarrested and was only ignored. i did warn you that if you didn't answer i would post ban request. Here is your final chance before admins make there desition.

Evidence: :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9q9GRObq...e=youtu.be

Edit: If you want to post but can do it here then do it on my video so its not befloks problem.
You know that president have a radio? And he can send something like this: "Arrest this man in elevator! He coming down!"
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
And were is you'r evidence to support this?
Like you said 'he can' This does not mean he did.
There's a reason why there even is that feature, showing that people has a warrant you know?

Accusing player banned for not following fear RP.

BeachiJR was found innocent and was not banned.

Ban request moved to denied.