I'm back!
Hello Fearless Community, the Staff members have decided to approve my Un-Ban request due to being an Admin at a certain community, I'm glad to say that I'm back and it feels good! I don't have many friends here but I still missed the Community and how friendly everyone was Smile.

Also as I'm back now and Un-Banned, I'd like to say that I'm sorry for betraying the community like this, I never knew that things were going to get this out of hand but they did. I'm sorry if I've caused disturbance among you due to my actions, but I won't be doing it again, I'm especially sorry to SoulRipper and Nudelholz for betraying them, and guys I'm really sorry.

So I'm back, and ready to RP here once again at FL:RP. Also I think you'll be glad to hear that I know how to make signatures now so I won't be asking anybody anymore Tounge.

Special thanks to StillAlive for helping me through the Un-Ban.

Hope to see you InGame!
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Ahh man, nice to see you back... I really missed our Corleone RP.

I really hope we can RP together soon.

~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Boosted
Hey, Welcome back to FL. We haven't met properly yet, only during a small conversation on TS.

Maybe that can be changed in the future. Wink
Goodluck with your fresh start.
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • Boosted
Im glad you're back!
Hello Tandem,

Welcome Back on our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Thanks everyone, I didn't think anyone would actually reply after what I've done.

Also, just finished my signature, took me a while as I had to do things differently to what I normally do, but I think it turned out pretty good Smile.
Glad to see you unbanned! Be seeing you on the server!
Nice signature. c:

And nice to meet you. I dunno you, but hello.
it's flabbawookie..
(06-11-2012, 08:13 PM)Sharkie Wrote: it's flabbawookie..

[Image: +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145]