[DENIED] President (2)
(please close the following thread to this, thanks)

Name: Xerox
STEAM_0:1:29151231
Blacklisted job/s: President
Admin who blacklisted you: Killjoy
-Reason "repeatedly having contraband as mayor (2 times)

Reason why unblacklist:

- As I believe I have said before, I was an idiot.
- The 1'st time I was caught with contra was my bad, I had made my mistake and was fine with the consequences.
- The 2'nd time I had no idea that I had contraband remaining, but that did not matter as it was stupid of me to forget.

However now I have joined back onto the server I wanted to become the president, which then reminded me that I was blacklisted.
I role-play well on the server, taking on very embarrassing jobs such as a stripper! (Jamie... xD ) and responsible jobs such as cops and do not fail hard.
When I raid I do the proper procedure and with reason.

I wish to donate to the server in time to enable the abilities that it brings with it , as well as an apology to you all.
(This is not incentive to blacklist me, just something I have been wanting to do, and to know that admins trust me would incline me to do so more to possibly avoid bans that were not necessary if that ever occurred)

And so I would very much be thankful for an unblacklist from the president job as I believe I have proven myself that I can be trusted with a job like that.

Many thanks for reading this far.
Remnants3 / Xerox
James.
You Should know better, The President is the top of all Government, You know cops can't have contraband, So what popped into your head thinking the president could? You guessing ( not saying ) did this on purpose and thought you could get away with it.
(12-21-2010, 10:46 PM)Jamie Wrote: You Should know better, The President is the top of all Government, You know cops can't have contraband, So what popped into your head thinking the president could? You guessing ( not saying ) did this on purpose and thought you could get away with it.

I never had my base anywhere near the Nexus and was never collecting anything from it, either times. I did not do it on purpose let alone with intent to break a rule for a few extra $$$
There already is one thread for this issue.
Closed.