Ban Missunderstanding
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
A few days a go me (Steam Username Mother Teresa) And my brother (Steam Username eli0t) Were banned from the entire fearless community servers. This was because we had been on the server for some time and we had played by the laws and we decided, after the server came online again after a temporary down, that we would do something illegal in roleplay, however we did not mean to violate any rules that would provoke a ban. We killed several people, one by accident however we felt that it was all in the spirit of roleplay. I expected for the server police to do something, however i did not expect to be pulled aside by an admin. When questioned i panicked and he asked me why i was killing everybody and so, not thinking i replied: "Fun?" I fear now that he/she may have made a missunderstanding and thaught me as a Troll. This was not my intention. We boath enjoy using the fearless community roleplay servers and i would much appreciate it if you took my thoughts into account. I was banned for a month by: "[FL] PrivateToast" And i would like to request the unban, or shorten of the ban length For Me (Mother Teresa) and my brother (eli0t).
You have 12 hours to use the right template, or we deny this.

You find the template here http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Your 12 hours you had is over.
Unban request denied.