Mr. Anonymous :D!#@$@!
Hello guys, since i got permabanned by beflok and if it wont change imma go to my other steamacount, and play on fearless again zero ban's on that one so i think will have a fresh start :d, ofcourse you guys wont know who i am since i'm anonymous And beflok my revenge on u will be, yelling at u saying you're bad :$
Jokes anyways i will have a comeback (A)(A) and donate more ofcourse i kinda wasted 20$ dollar now for the server that is gone for a waste but the time will tell if i get my unban it's gonna be nice and sweetly if not Anonymous will come back with a fake id Cya soon.
You do realize all other steam accounts of yours will be perma-banned as well? Lol.

Anyways, goodluck trying to get in!...
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Flux, Mr. Anonymous
Dont worry i will have a diferent name, and will be pretending someone else bye.

Mr. Anonymous leaves the Anonymous ID Smile

I'm already inside.
I say perm ban his IP. Look at his ban history, he prove's to be of NO asset to the Fearless community, no reason for him to stick around.

Also, beflok is a great guy, take it or leave it. Kind of immature for you to say that and "yell" at him. Also, you posted a picture of you being like 20 year's old. Your obviously a butt hurt 12 year old.

Earl out!

*/me put's on shade's and leave's room.*
Wow...just...wow...
I dont really hold any hatred to anyone really so its hard for me to say this.

You sir are an idiot. Even if some how you could get around a perm which you wont, you will probably rack up a long ban history leading into a perm. Do yourself a favor go find a different server that doesnt have rules since you are so bad at following them.

I love how you are mad at me every time I ban you even though you broke the rules. Oh I am so sorry for enforcing the rules want me to not?

You should grow up and take responsibility for your actions.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 5 users Like beflok's post:
  • earl, BombFire, Nevy, Basse, LowerFlowerPower
This might of worked for a while until you just announced it.
Have fun getting your "other" perma banned was well.
(06-10-2012, 03:26 AM)Beflok Wrote: I dont really hold any hatred to anyone really so its hard for me to say this.

You sir are an idiot. Even if some how you could get around a perm which you wont, you will probably rack up a long ban history leading into a perm. Do yourself a favor go find a different server that doesnt have rules since you are so bad at following them.

I love how you are mad at me every time I ban you even though you broke the rules. Oh I am so sorry for enforcing the rules want me to not?

You should grow up and take responsibility for your actions.

Took the words right out of my mouth, Beflok. Anyhow...I only have one thing to say:

GTFO
He just wants attention. Well he got it. You guys fed him so much he got diabetes.
The following 2 users Like TC224's post:
  • Haarek, Basse
(06-10-2012, 03:53 AM)xTC224x Wrote: He just wants attention. Well he got it. You guys fed him so much he got diabetes.

Good guy TC.
The following 1 user Likes earl's post:
  • TC224