[Day-Z Clan] Omega 6
As everyone within the group was either occupied or AFK, after being post-poned for two days, I decided to embark on the hour and a bit adventure on my own. I found myself in stary sobor, with a rare backpack, 5 mags and a AKM, low on health, I called support.

Incomes todcat within 10 minutes, all nice in his ghillie suit with M16A2 ACOG. He then gave me a bloodpack, and we both received a message that somesort of group was moving into stary, so we decided to head for the hills and do an overwatch. Basically, we pinned them down from a forested area, around 400m from them, while they were in a warehouse.

After arming up with a CZ 550 and Uzi, we embarked to the airport, where there was no loot to be found, yet, more support rolled in, this time leaving me with an AS50 and Suppressed M9, two of the rarest weapons available.

Omega 6 base has been established and we are not joint operations with Todcat and his team, and they now use our name.

Screenshots coming tomorrow.
[Image: source.gif]
What is you're current location?
I just respawned in Cherno, but I can try respawn somewhere else if needed.
What is you're primary and secondary weapon?
As I said I just spawned, so I currently have the starter gear. Before I was walking around with an AK and a revolver, but I don't really have a preferred weapon set as of yet.
What are you're current ARMA hours?
About 30 hours, but I've been playing a lot with Kalastaja and Dubwub so I'm not a total nub
Have you read all of the ROE?
Of course!
-Put answer here- Chernogorsk
-Put answer here- Axe
-Put answer here- around 7
-Put answer here- Yes

add me on skype the_amdisen
Everyone who would like to join or contribute to OM6 should contact legendary fox via steam or PM.

Applications are no longer accepted on this thread.
Balota
Crowbar and roadflares
12min
NO!

I need help guys you need to really help me im at balota with a broken leg and no drug or alcohol so im in deep shit pls come to balota for rescue
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
The following 4 users Like Kalastaja's post:
  • Grub, earl, Blonde, Haarek
Can you not read what I wrote above?
I have only just got DayZ and it's amazing! I wish to join this clan soon.
Why am I on the roster?
Alpha, as a trial Administrator of the Omega-6 clan, I am happy to see that you are interested in becoming a member of Om-6.

As we don't accept applications here anymore you should go to our forums and apply when you make the decision of becoming a member of our community.

Regards, Aleksa.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."