[Day-Z Clan] Omega 6
Omega 6 is a militarised group of survivors in the Eastern European Post Soviet state known as Chernarus. We are a peacekept group that not fire unless fired upon. As a well constructed team, we often carry out town/village sweeps and contamination processes on certain areas. You will often see us roleplay to some degree as we think it adds to the depth of the game.

Upon joining Omega 6, You will be assigned to a Fireteam. Within this fireteam, you will be put with three other users that you will learn to trust and get on with. Fireteams are used and instructed by CO's to overcome tactical dilemma's such as flanking, clearing buildings, suppressive fire & distraction. This fireteam formation will ONLY be used if such problems arise such as flanking and clearance is really needed.

Benefits of being in such a clan, you will get more loot, survive much longer and have the fun and experience of working in a group in DayZ. If you read the ROE, you will notice medals are mentioned. Medals are given to those who earn then. Having more medals increases candidacy for the next rank.

Omega 6 Ranking System:

Tacksmen
Also known as OC's. Backbone of Omega 6. Also makes plans, gives orders and conducts ROE.
Legendary Fox

Vindicator
Also noted as 'Heavies'. These players are experienced and durable under extreme conditions and have proven so.
Todcat

Hunter
Usually using ranged weapons, hunters have proven their way in accuracy and trust.
Zurchi
Earl

Prospector
Prime Rank, this is usually where most of the playerbase stands.
Soupcan
Ruskin
Wweee

Recruit
A person newly enlisted in the armed forces and not yet fully trained.
Grub
Dubwub

Subject to change and addition.

Rules of Engagement:

I. Gameplay

1) We use tactical realism rules. Please work as a team and try to act as tactically realistic as possible.

2) Simulate you're character as if it were you. Take note of you're surroundings.

3) Be careful when out on the open, bear in mind that everything you can see, can see you, always we crouched if one is doing so.

4) Always stay within you're fireteam's proximity and on communication.

5) Communication is essential, without it, team structure will fall, as will ordinance.

6) Always listen to you're CO and their orders, they are for you're own good, and you're teams as well.

7) Do not fire a firearm unless the rule of engagement of fire at will is given. Any user disobeying such a rule will be given a strike.

8) Found and collecting loot will be shared by those who find it, equally and fairly.

9) Share resources and items to those who need it, doing this will increase clan recognition & candidacy for medals.

10) Always remember which fireteam you belong too, as its mandatory when problems arise.

11) While online and playing DayZ, you are required to be on voice chat using steam with team mates.
Subject to addition and change.

II. Expectations - We expect all members to do the following:

1) Read the forums
All members are expected to check the forums on some sort of regular basis to check up on movement, position, plans and inventory.

2) AFK
If you are away from your PC for more than 30 minutes while ingame, tell the leading OC then go to the ESC menu, and abort then disconnect to prevent unruly death.

3) Follow username rules
a. Your username on steam must be the same ingame. Ingame you MUST have you're steamname with the tag '[Omega 6] NAME'
b. We do not allow names with words, phrases or symbols that could easily be deemed offensive to others.
1. Example: RCT Roadkill (not RCT. Ro@dki!! notice the period must come out and the @ symbol and exclamation marks need to be changed.)

4) Promotions
a. From hence point all recruits will remain as recruit until they have earned enough medals or unless one representative from a fireteam and one the
the leading CO gives a recommendation, they will then be promoted to Hunter
b. Promotions shall be done using the medal system listed in the Page. (Exceptions shall be made on a case by case basis.)

Subject to change and addition.

III. Disciplinary Policy

We have a strike policy for when members mess up big time. It goes like this:

Recruits – discharged on first offense.
Hunter & Up – 1st strike is a three day blacklist from the group, 2nd strike is a demotion and another three day blacklist, 3rd strike is a discharge.

A dishonorable discharge comes along with permanent banishment from all future events, applications & the group itself.

Any member who has a disciplinary strike against them can have it removed from their record upon recruiting 2 people to Omega 6, provided their is a noticeable improvement in behavior.

All users are expected to maintain the above to a competitive degree.

Requirements to Enlist:
To Understand the Rules of Engagement within the unit
You must have a mic within two (2) weeks of enlisting for communication
Common Sense & Maturity
Atleast 1 hour(s) on ARMA2/OA/CO
Play on a somewhat regular basis
To have legendary fox as a friend on steam

Template Below:
Code:
[u][b]What is you're current location?[/b][/u]
-Put answer here-
[u][b]What is you're primary and secondary weapon?[/b][/u]
-Put answer here-
[u][b]What are you're current ARMA hours?[/b][/u]
-Put answer here-
[u][b]Have you read all of the ROE?[/b][/u]
-Put answer here-

Upon enlisting, we will organize a location and time to meet in Chernarus.

Good Hunting.
[Image: source.gif]
What is you're current location?
Chernogorsk
What is you're primary and secondary weapon?
M16, G17
What are you're current ARMA hours?
40odd, but i ran Arma though the Mod launcher for a long time so i would say well over 150+
Have you read all of the ROE?
Of course.
Mahti?

I asked killjoy beforehand about this, and he said I could post it there.

[Image: Untitled-10.jpg]
Stary Sobor

M14 G17
^ Yes It's little loud but the thing packs a pretty nice punch.

Played for quite a few hours over the Modloader, Clocked quite a few hours on it. I am pretty good about knowing how to move from area to area.

Yes I have.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Dubwub & Grub will start their initiation process immediately. Rendezvous will be in order.

Offtopic: Can an admin clean this thread up of non-related, non-application comments?

Thanks.

Heres some screenshots of me and Earl leaving Cherno, and then swiping Prigorodky.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/legendaryfo...tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/legendaryfo...tab=public
Sorry i didn't get on today, had stuff to do for school. I'll catch you tomorrow?
Chernogorsk

Handgun atm (died)

250 - 300 hours, I started playing when it was a week old. I was some of the first trying and playing it.

Yes, I have

I was also the first trying to get people on Fearless to play dayz ( I believe)

Link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12561
Accepted.

So far, Dubwub and Grub have made no attempt to meet or schedule, disappointing.

Currently in cherno with a remington 870 & M1198 pistol, along with bloodbags and supplies.

Tomorrow, me and Earl are leaving for Stary Sobor then Airfield to collect powerful weapons and equiptment, all those who wish to join us come on at 7PM GMT+1, and be at cherno.
Grub is currently going through the temporary strike discharge process as he has made no attempt to communicate or re-position since joining.

As for this occasion, Grub must scavenge two blood bags for Omega 6 and re-position to where instructed by myself and earl in-order to reconcile with OM6.

Current operation is temporary relocation to the NW airstrip for armaments & supplies.
Debating on getting arma 2, think ill wait for number three.. but i just might