Police in England - Something I read in the papers.
The danish police use peberspray, AND very very very very very rarely they maybe take their 9mm gun up for a gunpoint.
In England, especially in the North-East, it is much easier to just take things into your own hands and not call the police. To be honest that is actually what most people here do now. If someone brays the shit out of you, get checked up by A&E, recover, find out their address... knock on their door, wait for them to answer.... baseball bat to the face Smile Job done.
England needs another world war. DumbAsss' example is exactly why England is a failing piece of sh*te today.
(06-21-2012, 01:40 PM)Caroline Wrote: Where I live, the police are shitty.
Our car got smashed in, and we rung the police whilst it was happening. No one turned up, ever.

What's the point? We don't ring them anymore. We've had 2 cars smashed in, our garden tiles dug up and stolen, our fence smashed up etc

I live in a great neighbourhood.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

The Government should introduce a Bill of Rights that would empower the average citizen into tackling criminals. The first step would be to adopt the 'Castle Doctrine' into law. Every mans home is his castle and shall be defended as such, with lethal force if deemed necessary.

Oh yeah, and maybe do away with our draconian gun laws too.