Ban Request ChimpBallsâ„¢
(06-10-2012, 12:03 AM)Beflok Wrote: I have gotten a second opinion from killjoy and he said that is basically the same thing. Tying someone up in public is public hostaging. While you might get away with it sometimes it is more RP to put a gun to their head and tell em to get inside to tie him up.

I know it would be more RP, but if I had taken out a gun and said get inside, he most likely would have tazed me.
I know that's no reason to break the rules, but it seems like usually people would tie him up first.
He was not in the road when I tranqualized him, so when he ran out there I didn't have a plan and I just acted...

Also, going back to the beginning, he said "Summary: I had been SS, just standing in the streets when I noticed him getting a tranq gun out, he immediately shoots me and ties me up in the streets."
Now he didn't just "notice" me getting out a tranq. He was zoomed in watching for the first 5 seconds.
He knew what he did and he was not just "standing in the streets"
He implied it was random, but he knew it was not.
Whether it was random or not cannot be verified. What can be verified is you hostaging(tying up) him in the streets.

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!