Ban Request ChimpBallsâ„¢
Name of player: ChimpBallsâ„¢ (May be different in video, it's old, if you check past aliases I'm sure it will be there, may even be on past bans.)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20770712

Time in GMT: 3/16/2012 22:22

Server: v33x

Summary: I had been SS, just standing in the streets when I noticed him getting a tranq gun out, he immediately shoots me and ties me up in the streets.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAFUYlPmVms

Edit: Changed link, turned out I uploaded all my fraps videos to youtube awhile ago, new one should work.
Clan Needed Tounge
What the.... I... This is how you retaliate? A ban request for something that happened months ago? Plus the video doesn't even work currently.
The video is currently being proccessed, school just ended for me, so now I have time to look back to fraps and screenshots.
Clan Needed Tounge
For something that happened three months ago. And I do not even remember doing that.
Were you just keeping it saved so you could pull it out when you needed some revenge?
I'd rather the video speak for itself.
Clan Needed Tounge
Any proof it was me?
Any proof you didn't do something to me before that?
I mean really.
It starts right when you wanted it to...
How bout showing the whole video if you still have it?
Maybe then we might know if that was me at all.
Even if I did something to you before that, which I did not, you hostaged me in the middle of the streets and walked away.
Clan Needed Tounge
I still don't see how anything proves that is me?
And I never even see the guy run away.
How do you know another cop wasn't coming and the guy had to skidaddle.
The time of the video is in North America Eastern time zone, the date of the video should be the exact point in the logs.
3/16/2012 22:22
Clan Needed Tounge
(06-09-2012, 03:33 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: The time of the video is in North America Eastern time zone, the date of the video should be the exact point in the logs.
3/16/2012 22:22

How bout posting the whole video?