Ban Request ChimpBallsâ„¢
Chimp dont lie I know this was your old in game name as well.

You have 24 hours to confess or not confess. Else I have to go ahead and take a look at the logs for this date.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I assume the time is 22:22 due to the title of the video in my fraps folder, but the date is certainly March 16.
Clan Needed Tounge
I never said it wasn't me.
That is my old name and I don't really remember ever doing that, but I know I must have had a reason if I did.
Why do you refuse to post the full video?

I mean really, you only made this ban request because you were mad about the one earl made on you.
I have the trial of fraps, that is the full video. I don't remember much other than watching you for a second then getting tranqed.
Clan Needed Tounge
(06-09-2012, 10:11 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: I have the trial of fraps, that is the full video. I don't remember much other than watching you for a second then getting tranqed.

Then there is absolutely no evidence it wasn random, or that I left you there.
Quote: I still don't see how anything proves that is me?

You saying this obviously means you are trying to pretend like its not you...

8. You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.
(06-09-2012, 10:21 PM)Beflok Wrote:
Quote: I still don't see how anything proves that is me?

You saying this obviously means you are trying to pretend like its not you...

8. You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

I was simply stating that it did not prove it was me. I never said it wasn't me.
This was quite a while ago, but at the time where do I tie him up? If I had just tranqualized someone then I need to tie him up to take him inside.
Is tying someone and "hostaging" them the same thing?
You need to hold them at gun point and take them into some where that is not so public. This rule is here to make it more realistic RP experience.

Although it is hard because in this situation I can guarantee the ss would just have woken up and shot at you/ tazed you. But that doesn't mean you can break the rules because of it.

The rules are pretty self explanatory I find it hard to believe you do not know this is not ok or not.

Getting a second opinion on this.
(06-09-2012, 11:39 PM)Beflok Wrote: You need to hold them at gun point and take them into some where that is not so public. This rule is here to make it more realistic RP experience.

Although it is hard because in this situation I can guarantee the ss would just have woken up and shot at you/ tazed you. But that doesn't mean you can break the rules because of it.

The rules are pretty self explanatory I find it hard to believe you do not know this is not ok or not.

Getting a second opinion on this.

Not to try to loophole the rules, but it seems like "hostaging" someone in public, would be tying them up, putting a gun to their head, and say give me 2k.
I know that you might tell someone to get inside and then tie them up in real life, but it doesn't always work out like that, in the game or real life.
I have gotten a second opinion from killjoy and he said that is basically the same thing. Tying someone up in public is public hostaging. While you might get away with it sometimes it is more RP to put a gun to their head and tell em to get inside to tie him up.