FR Generation20® baan and more
You know that i'm not the only one that you are accusing here ...
We are talking about lies or about RDM?
When i wrote the apology thread, i promise to myself to never lie because it always bring trouble when you keep lying, so stop saying that i lie because i get mad when you say that !!
Finally, you are the one who is lying.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
If you could use any of the map, you could get on top of buildings using sneaky maneuvers, which is not allowed. I've heard multiple times from admins talking to people that abusing the map to get into a base is not allowed.
The prop literally does nothing at all and that is the point of it, as to not interfere with anything going on. It can be shot through and molotovs can be thrown through it if raiders miss the gate . The absolute only thing it does is prevent people who decide that moloving the gate, or keypad cracking is too roleplay heavy for them, and try to get up on a trashcan, and jump over into a base to get inside, which would be tresspassing on your part.

Summarization: The prop prevents no RP, and actually encourages RP by preventing any form of propclimbing to take place.

You drove to our base, tried to derp around outside and annoy us, then abused the map and tried to tresspass on our base.
Clan Needed Tounge
(06-09-2012, 03:52 AM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: If you could use any of the map, you could get on top of buildings using sneaky maneuvers, which is not allowed. I've heard multiple times from admins talking to people that abusing the map to get into a base is not allowed.
The prop literally does nothing at all and that is the point of it, as to not interfere with anything going on. It can be shot through and molotovs can be thrown through it if raiders miss the gate . The absolute only thing it does is prevent people who decide that moloving the gate, or keypad cracking is too roleplay heavy for them, and try to get up on a trashcan, and jump over into a base to get inside, which would be tresspassing on your part.

Summarization: The prop prevents no RP, and actually encourages RP by preventing any form of propclimbing to take place.

You drove to our base, tried to derp around outside and annoy us, then abused the map and tried to tresspass on our base.

The trashcan is still not a prop and your invisible ones are still against the rules.

(06-09-2012, 03:45 AM)John McLane Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 03:40 AM)ChimpB Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYpOwKSix...e=youtu.be

This is the other evidence. The video recording program's quality sucks.
You can't really see the names on the props but you can see the names

On this video, we can see propclimbing on a trash, and FearRP breaks !
Whatever, i stop explaining myself, i already told everything at the beginning, i was just commenting what you posted on the video.
I told that i was protecting MYSELF !!
CU tomorrow.

Your were not protecting yourself? We were standing on a trashcan and you started shooting at us.
We never broke FearRP, you never gave us any kind of commands or told us to do anything.
Not to mention, fearRP does not apply once you are fired upon.
FearRP does still apply, especially when you're fired upon - anyone's first instinct would be 'duck and cover.'
(06-11-2012, 03:32 PM)Killjoy Wrote: FearRP does still apply, especially when you're fired upon - anyone's first instinct would be 'duck and cover.'

I meant we don't have to stand there and get shot at.
(06-12-2012, 12:35 AM)ChimpB Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 03:32 PM)Killjoy Wrote: FearRP does still apply, especially when you're fired upon - anyone's first instinct would be 'duck and cover.'

I meant we don't have to stand there and get shot at.

You also shouldnt stand there and jump around. Trash can still applies to prop climbing dont argue with that I dont care that its not a user prop, or world prop you are still using part of a map to parkour over a wall. Much like the button at mtl. Dont do it I will ban anyone I see doing it.

First of all the invisible props ban request is just ridiculous if anything I would rather have users make invisble barriers like on this video so its not some ugly base you have to see. It looks like its there so people dont prop climb.

Still reviewing the evidence but games is not being banned.

Btw earls video is private....

I cannot check the logs currently but basically... If chimp never equipped a gun during his life according to the video then generations will be banned.

Will update later
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
updated video, it should work now.
Not to state the obvious, but in the video it looks like he also used it to "fade-n-shoot" Which is against the rules.

Technically i am a witness since i watched the video, lol.
(06-16-2012, 12:06 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Not to state the obvious, but in the video it looks like he also used it to "fade-n-shoot" Which is against the rules.

Technically i am a witness since i watched the video, lol.

Also, I am like %95 sure that you were on v33x at that time.
First ~~ As Killjoy said, i shot first time on Earl [ i admitted that i shot on Earl (i don't remember to shot Chimpballs, i guess it was someone else) ], it was for protect my self, and normally, you were supposed to run away the first shots, you stayed and second shots, you died!
Second ~~ Why staying here ? For die then post ban request one me and say "he RDM'ed me!".
Third ~~ Just because i killed you, you post ban request. There is lots of people in servers who die everyday, and i guess that it wasn't your first time, but that's because its me that you post ban request !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]