Gamesdude STEAM_0:1:28400917

Generation - RDM, basing with rebel's as BMD. Fail RP

Gamesdude - Invisible props * friend has proof * and I have some

Sir Smiles The Great - Basing with the BMD. * friend has proof *

v33x

9:30pm est

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fS3PrxFP...tube_gdata

* Friend has more evidence too. *
I was the rebel in the BMW in this video, just sitting back and talking to both others in steamchat.

First off, my prop was there to stop people from using the trashcan (shown in video) to propclimb over the base. It cannot give anyone any advantage, the sole purpose of it is to stop people from abusing that world prop. I don't know the exact reasons about the deaths other than the fact that they were overall minging us. It is invisible so that people can see in, as to not make it a giant odd looking wall in which we could just use cameras to see out if needed. I really don't see any situation in which it would give someone an advantage, as they can shoot in at us through it, and see through it. The only possible way it prevents anything is not allowing people over the walls which can only be achieved by propclimbing. (which they attempted) If they wanted to, they could've shot us inside, there's no RP that it prevents and no possible advantage it could give the people inside or outside.

Backstory: Earl and Chimp first drove over to our base for unknown reasons. At first they did nothing, just sat by our base and such. Then they started trying to propclimb over using the trashcan, after around 10 minutes of attempting to find some way to use world props to get into our base, one of them equipped ammo. The distinct sound alerted my friends inside, and probably caused the death. Other than that I know as much as Earl, as I was just sitting in my car looking on, ready to protect my base if one of them pulled out a gun.

My friends can confirm my story, there's no evidence in the video that the prop gave either side an advantage or a disadvantage.
Clan Needed Tounge
(06-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: I was the rebel in the BMW in this video, just sitting back and talking to both others in steamchat.

First off, my prop was there to stop people from using the trashcan (shown in video) to propclimb over the base. It cannot give anyone any advantage, the sole purpose of it is to stop people from abusing that world prop. I don't know the exact reasons about the deaths other than the fact that they were overall minging us. It is invisible so that people can see in, as to not make it a giant odd looking wall in which we could just use cameras to see out if needed. I really don't see any situation in which it would give someone an advantage, as they can shoot in at us through it, and see through it. The only possible way it prevents anything is not allowing people over the walls which can only be achieved by propclimbing. (which they attempted) If they wanted to, they could've shot us inside, there's no RP that it prevents and no possible advantage it could give the people inside or outside.

Backstory: Earl and Chimp first drove over to our base for unknown reasons. At first they did nothing, just sat by our base and such. Then they started trying to propclimb over using the trashcan, after around 10 minutes of attempting to find some way to use world props to get into our base, one of them equipped ammo. The distinct sound alerted my friends inside, and probably caused the death. Other than that I know as much as Earl, as I was just sitting in my car looking on, ready to protect my base if one of them pulled out a gun.

My friends can confirm my story, there's no evidence in the video that the prop gave either side an advantage or a disadvantage.

I tried to explain to you that the trashcan is NOT a prop, of any kind. It is the world.
It is the same as the ground you walk on. If that is too difficult for you to understand,
point your physgun at it and it will not say world prop.

Second, invisible props are NEVER allowed. You could have just as easily changed the material to something like glass,
it didn't have to be completely invisible and you know it. You just didn't want us to see it.

EDIT: I was not trying to hop back in. I was trying to get your guys names for the evidence...
(06-09-2012, 03:28 AM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Then they started trying to propclimb over using the trashcan, after around 10 minutes of attempting to find some way to use world props to get into our base, one of them equipped ammo.

I would like to state before my friends were there they achieved a prop-climb and i managed to kill them both. they were also armed and i believe they were random raiding. they also returned a few minutes later attempting multiple times to hop into our base with the trash can so we fired upon them.

i would also like to justify that generation was there selling us items and left multiple times to supply people who needed his services.
About what Earl accuses me, i have two things to say :

RDM : Yes, at the end of the video we can see me shooting him, i admit it, but as Gamesdude said, they attacked us first.

Basing : I didn't really based with them, i just sold them some stuff before the raid starts, and when they start to shoot us, i just shoot too for protect my self, that's all ...

If you have any questions, asks me, please, i have nothing to hide !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(06-09-2012, 03:37 AM)John McLane Wrote: About what Earl accuses me, i have two things to say :

RDM : Yes, at the end of the video we can see me shooting him, i admit it, but as Gamesdude said, they attacked us first.

Basing : I didn't really based with them, i just sold them some stuff before the raid starts, and when they start to shoot us, i just shoot too for protect my self, that's all ...

You WERE basing with them and we never attacked any of you.
We simply went over there and you started shooting us with a deagle
then the rebel leader started shooting us with an M4
(06-09-2012, 03:38 AM)ChimpB Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 03:37 AM)John McLane Wrote: About what Earl accuses me, i have two things to say :

Well, i told you, i was there for stuff ! If you don't understand it, i don't know how explain it ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYpOwKSix...e=youtu.be

This is the other evidence. The video recording program's quality sucks.
You can't really see the names on the props but you can see the names.

(06-09-2012, 03:40 AM)John McLane Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 03:38 AM)ChimpB Wrote:

Well, i told you, i was there for stuff ! If you don't understand it, i don't know how explain it ...

You were not there for stuff. You had been there basing a long time.

Anyway, if you weren't basing, why were you protecting?
Last time I checked dealers don't help their customers fend off their base.
If I was a drug dealer I would get out of there as quick as I could...
(06-09-2012, 03:40 AM)ChimpB Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYpOwKSix...e=youtu.be

This is the other evidence. The video recording program's quality sucks.
You can't really see the names on the props but you can see the names

On this video, we can see propclimbing on a trash, and FearRP breaks !
Whatever, i stop explaining myself, i already told everything at the beginning, i was just commenting what you posted on the video.
I told that i was protecting MYSELF !!
CU tomorrow.
You lied and said you weren't basing with the rebel's?

[Image: yutvr.jpg]