[PROBATION until 25-06-12] A long time ago
Hello, this happend a long time ago.
So I'm copying and pasting alot from another unbanrequest.

Ban ID [5469]
Banned by [FL] Toby-Website coder @ payin
Your name/steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25829200
Server: Rp_Evocity v2d
Reason: Scamming

Hello, I have been banned for something i have not done, thought I understand why the admin made the decision he did make, I will start with explaining what happened.

- I requested the services of a car salesman by the name of ‘Equalizer’ If I remember right, I wanted to sell my Mustang, and he was willing to buy it of me, we went outside the Petrol Station to make the exchange, he gave me the money, and told me to drop the car ..

Here is where I don’t understand anything … I dropped the car on the ground and then it disappeared the same second, Equalizer said ‘Drop the car then, I gave you the money’ and I opened my inventory again in frustration – but the Mustang was not there, we called an admin and the admin said he was going to check the log, to see if I was lying, something I really hope he did, because I’m innocent in this..

It was a lot of people outside BP, somewhere even invisible.. I don’t know what happened, but It really annoys me that no one, especially Equalizer didn’t’ try to sort it out there, I offered refund in terms of my Tides truck, and I offered the money back, on PM, but he didn’t answer me.
(Then would be the only one with losses, and eventually (?) refunded of the loss.)

And I took the admins word on checking the server log, to see if I really dropped the car, something I have a feeling of that he didn’t do, since I’m banned now..
(Don’t remember who, he was invisible)
I don’t see how this is relevant, but I include it anyway, I was at my friend’s house, and he saw the whole thing, and can witness my innocence, thought anyone can ‘say’ that.

Steam ID of banned person is STEAM_0:0:25829200

EDIT: I am sure that i didn't press sell, because Equalizer gave me 125.000 for the car, and i had a total of 135.000 after he sent the money.

When i dropped it, i looked to the right of you, near the fuel pump, I was stressed because I felt uncomfortable with all the people and I was afraid of being scammed/something going wrong ( Oh, the irony ..) I sent u a total of 3 Pm's and u did not reply to any of them!
- Sorry the hostile tone, but i give a damn of what the Tides truck was worth, I bought 5 Big pocket, because i know i didn't do anything wrong, and know that the admin's on the server are great and would find out what happens, bout at the same time i wanted you to get something in the mean time, therefore i asked if you wanted the Tides truck, because it was the thing i had with the most value ..

I'm sorry for offering you such a shitty and unvaluable thing, If i ever get on the server again, i will make sure were never on the same side of the map, a person like you can't be seen with such an *** as me!
- As i stated in the first post, I understand your frustration, but in your head, you are only seeing the 'worst' case scenarios for me, and i want to ask you, what if you where in my shoes? .. Its not a fun thing to be perm banned from the server you love (I dare to say this, since i haven't played on any other server in over half a year) for something u haven't done, with that i mean scamming, something went wrong, and I'm getting an hard time for it ..

Toby - You think Soul will stumble over this topic? I don't want to send him a Pm, It feels wrong.

Soul: If I understand correctly you dropped your car at the BP. Never drop cars there, since there are a lot of people, always search a quiet place.

I vote for unban though, but you should give the money back to equalizer.

Link to last unbanreq: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7795

Toby posted 'Denied' after Soul voting for unban, this was on 01-03-2012 I just want to ask for another chance.

I did not scam him, if someone just had checked the log! Its very frustrating but enough about that.

But there is one more thing, that i feel is going to backfire on me - but I don't want to try to hide it, I had some games on another steam account, so a friend bought me Gmod as an gift, so i could play with him on the server, and so did i do - until me and 4-5 other got banned for more than one account STEAM_0:1:47217939 This is the account i was donator on, and the one i have Ep2 so its the one i want to be unbanned on the most. But I really don't know what I want right now, I feel it is to much to ask for to get them both unbanned. But that would be fantastic!

I understand why I got banned on the second user to, I really deserved that one - but i did it because the first one was unfair, it is impossible for me to prove my innocence now, and you just have to take me on my word.

Please approve this request - and if so, can STEAM_0:1:47217939 be the one unbanned, if not both?

The fact that both is getting unbanned does seem odd, but I would not power game or stuff like that .. But its an factor that makes it less likley right?

- Erodwin
Vouch for unban! What happened was a mistake, atleast he deserves another chance! I've had alot of great Roleplaying moments with this guy and I'd like some more!

- Jason 'Torb' Derulo
Ahhh, I remember you.. It was about the mustang right?

I didnt even know you got banned for it, I'd really like to see you on the servers again, I've seen you do some good RP... Pst, I don't care about that mustang anyways.

~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
equalizer should of been refunded back in the original case of banning
if not im not sure why

the money should be removed if approved, it probably hasnt been
and I better not find the car in question in your inventory when I check

as since equalizer is happy for you too come back and it could of just been a stupid mistake of location

I vote yes if my check in database checks out (ill check later)
I have no idea if I ever got the money, I had so many I coulndt tell the difference. True story.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted due to a probation being issued.

Please note, the probation will last for 2 weeks. In this time frame it is up to the player himself to prove us that he has improved. If in 2 weeks time not a single staff member replies to this thread confirming rehabilitation, the suspension will be reinstated. Successfully passing the probation does NOT however exclude any future suspensions from being either very long or permanent with no chance of appeal.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator