Banned for no Reason
Your name: Mentlegen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28383293

Banning Admin: (Not sure :/ )

Ban Length: 10000mins

Reason for the ban: I think the Admin's reason for the ban was "FailRP" but i'm not exactly sure, because one guy got banned, then I got banned and apparently more people got banned after that. So..i'm not sure what exactly was going on. As far as i'm aware I got banned for no reason. ( I may be wrong! )

Why we should unban you:
Because I think I was banned for no reason, banned by mistake or banned via a misunderstanding. Smile
Shocked 
I think you should write more about what was going on there Nervous
steamThinkingteffankp ingame:Steffan Klein Poulsen
Well you are new to the server, I've Seen you going around fail rp'ing alot, But I reckon this should be lowered, Seeing as your new. Tounge
Well, there was ALOT going on :S. It was roughly 1-2am or something like that. There was alot of people acting stupidly and breaking rules, which is probably why so many people did get banned. Maybe some people just got caught up in it all and got banned due to a misunderstanding, I really don't know. It was rather hectic at the time...
I'll say the same thing to you that I said to Kris:

It was me who banned you. I was just undercover.

You were all banned for non stop messing about and constant rulebreaks.

I watched a cop REPEATEDLY kill a citizen when he spawned ... A president carDM people ... MASSIVE amount of NLR breaking from all of you.

There was also masses of prop blocking, and prop pushing.

Leaving loads of props on the street because you used them to 'kill someone' is NOT acceptable.

Many many people complained about you 4 - and I was undercover spectating for about 15 mins. I saw all the evidence I needed.

You all stay banned.

CLOSED.