Legit "Sorta goodbye"
So I'm now going to leave the server behind. I have played a good 500 hours. I will still look on the forum, maybe just as a guest, but I will be checking in regularly to see how things are going.

I'm not leaving for any other community, and I will never be.
I have never seen such a great community and I will probably never see it again. As I said I will be browsing the forums as a guest. And if I see a post that interests me, I will probably whip out my account and post a few words in it.

All the admins here are great, and none could wish for a better team. They have helped out allot on the servers, and helping me get unstuck from rooftops for more that 400 hours.

I also want to say that this is a very active community, and it's easy to get a hold of people. The owner of the server is easy to get a hold of. And he can answer almost every question (except what size the avatar picture is.)

My inactivity has been caused by Minecraft, I never thought I would get hooked on a game like that. I have played a fair amount of Gmod and I have gotten a little bored of the game. I will now take Gmod to the little box on top of the fridge and hide a box of cornflakes in front of it. Whenever I decide I should eat cornflakes I will remember the servers and maybe forget my cornflakes and begin playing again.

I just want to say thanks to Soul for beginning this awesome project of a Gmod server. And it being so successful is truly amazing. You should be proud of accomplishing such a great project with special help of Temar, and all these guys before me and many others.

I hope the best of luck with the community, and if there should be any new cars coming out at any given time. I will be first in line to try it.

PS: I also want to say that Fearless have helped me a lot with my English grammar and writing in general. I have learned more about how to react to certain insults or any insult in general.
I learned whenever someone says anything real bad-ass you would post this picture : [Image: koyp.png].

So yeah, that would be pretty much it!

STUFF
oh yeah, so if you guys really want my stuff. It may not happen, but if you want my stuff that bad. You will have to post 10 comments on this post. And you can't spam, one guy must post after you. And then you can post again. If you do not understand this you could probably comment down below.

And I do not hate you if you want my stuff, because I wanted stuff before too. So it's perfectly fine if you want my stuff, just be the guy with the 10 post and you get it!

BYE Smile
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 5 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Peltsi, The_Alpha_Dog, Catkillerfive, Andreas, Zamar
I still want my flag...

And your stuff...
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Haarek
(06-08-2012, 08:21 PM)Warior135 Wrote: I still want my flag...

And your stuff...
You never seem to be on, and it never seems to work out.
All the flags I'm going to sell, they will never be sold if not the guy who wants to buy them does not add me too steam.
There should be a way to transfer dupes to other players through the forums.
Visit my profile here.
NOEE MIDGET JEM.

Tu vas nous manquer mon pote!
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Haarek
I just changed the comments to 10. I think 50 is a little rough Tounge
Visit my profile here.
But.. But.. MIDGET?! :-(

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • Haarek
Woah. Didn't expect that!

Well sad to see you leave and good luck in the future, Midget!
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Haarek
Goodbye Midget.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Haarek
Midget, why WHY!!!!
[Image: vader_NOOOO.jpg?1252269495]
The following 1 user Likes Catkillerfive's post:
  • Haarek
To be honest, I didn't think I would get so many replies.
I really appreciate you all saying goodbye.
Smile
Visit my profile here.