Unban request
Your name: (Blanch267)

Your ban ID: (10809)

Banned by: ([FL] Pinkie Pie)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (MetalMatt13-Soul-Cownipples-[FL:RP]GerryMircov (GerrBear))

Why we should unban you: (I didn't do any thing and i dint kill the president, and also on the ban list it said that 4 other people killed the president too how could that be? All i was doing is playing the game and building a store because i was a black market dealer and I was playing with friend the whole time too, so i'll get him to comment too. I went to the presidents place and wanted to sell weed when the raid stated. I know all the rules and played on your server for 1 and a half years now.
So all i'm saying is please urban me.)
Yes Blanch was at the store 75% of the time with me and then he went to go see if anyone wanted weed at the nexus (The president made weed legal before so we were selling it and so on) and he told me that a raid happend when he was there and that was all.
I saw two Corleones and a Black Market Dealer attacking him, after that I left, I'm also sure I didn't even kill him once, maybe shot at him if anything.
I also looked at the president name and Im pretty sure TC was the president a while before the raid or somthing Im not sure.
(06-08-2012, 09:20 PM)GerryMircov Wrote: I saw two Corleones and a Black Market Dealer attacking him, after that I left, I'm also sure I didn't even kill him once, maybe shot at him if anything.

No, you were the guy with the dessert eagle and you were shooting him well your other Corleone buddy was crowbaring him and there wasn't two Corleones it was 3 plus you. and then you all laft as he flue down the Nexes building.
(06-08-2012, 09:56 PM)BlanchJoey Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 09:20 PM)GerryMircov Wrote: I saw two Corleones and a Black Market Dealer attacking him, after that I left, I'm also sure I didn't even kill him once, maybe shot at him if anything.

No, you were the guy with the dessert eagle and you were shooting him well your other Corleone buddy was crowbaring him and there wasn't two Corleones it was 3 plus you. and then you all laft as he flue down the Nexes building.

1) I had a Glock and wasn't shooting (Unless it was the first pres whom we were raiding
2) They went into the office and started attacking the new pres, by then I left
3) And I saw two Corleones and a BMD

Edit: I saw the video in the ban request, the don pulled a crowbar, Cownipples, Black Market Dealer, took out a deagle and started shooting, soul was standing there (either him or Cownipples was punching) and I coukdn't see you. In the back, you'll see me. I said "Spawn protection" in local OOC and I switched to my glock. Later in the video when everyone decided to kill him, I sat there in the back watching. Also, in the begining of the video I see you going toward the office when the new president arrived saying "He's right here".
As I said in Gerry's unban request. The reason you or anyone else banned is because you guys we're apart of the raid. Killed him or not you let it happen. It was your Don that took the final blow and you didn't try to stop him or the others.

You're also the one that said "Oh hes over here guys, Mr President we don't like how your running things" So like I said Killed him or not you we're apart of the raid. You just let the others do the dirty work.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-08-2012, 11:36 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: As I said in Gerry's unban request. The reason you or anyone else banned is because you guys we're apart of the raid. Killed him or not you let it happen. It was your Don that took the final blow and you didn't try to stop him or the others.

You're also the one that said "Oh hes over here guys, Mr President we don't like how your running things" So like I said Killed him or not you we're apart of the raid. You just let the others do the dirty work.

first off no one called raid so no it wasn't a raid on top the people who killed him were RDMing so ban them and not me. and if you ask "why didn't i stop them", or "why did you tell them that he is there" is because I Have Freedom Of ***King Speech. Now I think i said every thing, now please tell me what I'm being banned for if i didn't kill him and i wasn't in any raid technically to the rules.
(06-09-2012, 12:18 AM)BlanchJoey Wrote: first off no one called raid so no it wasn't a raid

Actually, we removed the rule about yelling "raid" in a raid.

And even if we didn't, that would have been a rule break because no one did say raid lol.

But you are apart of the raid because you told him "Mr. President, WE don't like how you're taking care of this place. So um, you need to make new rules or WE'LL make them for you" (Quoted you in the video)

You say WE as you and others, so thus you are apart of the raid because you're speaking for yourself and them.

And what are you getting banned for? Random Raiding of a president who clearly just spawned. And no you didn't kill him but you ought of have, because everyone was present at the time and as you we're speaking for the group and yourself when you said "we"

Also the "we'll make them for you" is a threat...
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-09-2012, 12:30 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 12:18 AM)BlanchJoey Wrote: first off no one called raid so no it wasn't a raid

Actually, we removed the rule about yelling "raid" in a raid.

And even if we didn't, that would have been a rule break because no one did say raid lol.

But you are apart of the raid because you told him "Mr. President, WE don't like how you're taking care of this place. So um, you need to make new rules or WE'LL make them for you" (Quoted you in the video)

You say WE as you and others, so thus you are apart of the raid because you're speaking for yourself and them.

And what are you getting banned for? Random Raiding of a president who clearly just spawned. And no you didn't kill him but you ought of have, because everyone was present at the time and as you we're speaking for the group and yourself when you said "we"

Also the "we'll make them for you" is a threat...

there is no rule saying if your part of a raid you'll be banned (if or if not i was part of it). and there inset any rule that says i cant threaten some one (if or if not I did threaten). and there is no rule that says Random Raiding of a president who just spawned is illegal. And so if you can figer out the exact rule i broke then ban me for that and not this outrageous thing.

and also sorry I have to go threw this but 7 day ban for 5 people is a bit much

and Freedom of speech.