Ban request on salinsky
(06-08-2012, 03:19 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Demon, shut up please. You're merely an obstacle for the SW Pirates clan. I denied your application together with the leader. Also, you disrespecting my authority in this clan, won't be very helpful in getting you in it, just saying.

Anyways, I spammed you to shut up in steam. Because as soon as the fire is about to go out, you come and start it all over again. Just stop.

Yeye sure sure i even removed u from friendlist sooo there is no way i can fucking start wat i never did
(06-08-2012, 03:21 PM)demon Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 03:19 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Demon, shut up please. You're merely an obstacle for the SW Pirates clan. I denied your application together with the leader. Also, you disrespecting my authority in this clan, won't be very helpful in getting you in it, just saying.

Anyways, I spammed you to shut up in steam. Because as soon as the fire is about to go out, you come and start it all over again. Just stop.

Yeye sure sure i even removed u from friendlist sooo there is no way i can freaking start wat i never did

Good boy! Now, go ahead and eat your cookie.
Ban request on [SW] Salinsky denied.

Reason: No valid evidence.

Thread closed.