Ban request on salinsky
Thread Title: Ban request on salinsky

Name of player: [SW] Salinsky

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062884313/

Time in GMT:15min b4 i post

Server:V2D

Summary:Ok so in the beggining he hated me for posting ban request and such on him Later I asked him can we just be friends he said fine...So we were good friends after today I was asking how many spots u guys got in inventroy And he said something idk but then he started randomly threating me and he was a good friend of mine but Now he hates me for no reason...I even said if you say sorry to me for wat u did i wont post ban request he said why would i say sorry i said For you random threating me he said Go rage quit and cry...He also got a ban for hate people sexual word abuse or something like that i think hes starting to hate me back for no reason cause im young and such i know my voice is bad in game but in reallife it aint steam changes my voice a bit younger
But sadly i cant do anything on it I realy Dont like it when people say Haha your a kid go leave server we dont want kids It realy does hurt me when people say it to me.I realy wish people accept me of how iam

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhFfDbcduU&feature=plcp or maybe you can check logs of Console...Sinds u can see everthing then if i said something bad to him orso Or so but i dind do anything he started random threating me,Evrytime i see him he starts calling me minge uploading that proof also... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NefViQmma...tube_gdata
I was on at the time. Whilst he might have been quite aggressive and/or unkind to you he did not threaten you in anyway. He called you a minge. What exactly did he do to threaten you?
(06-08-2012, 02:46 PM)Adman Wrote: I was on at the time. Whilst he might have been quite aggressive and/or unkind to you he did not threaten you in anyway. He called you a minge. What exactly did he do to threaten you?

He also said monkey face and such
Ok so he called you rude names. This is not threatening. Threatening is more like 'You better do x,y,z/ shut up or I'll 'Enter threatening action Kill/Punch/Hack etc. Here'
Threaten - State one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done.
(06-08-2012, 02:50 PM)Adman Wrote: Ok so he called you rude names. This is not threatening. Threatening is more like 'You better do x,y,z/ shut up or I'll 'Enter threatening action Kill/Punch/Hack etc. Here'
Threaten - State one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done.

You werent in this ban request and u can get banned/warning level for posting here temar said this aint a discusion area only reply if u got proof of anything thats not true
Accused player [SW] Salinsky did not threaten you in any way in the evidence you have provided.

He might of been rude, but he did not threat you.
(06-08-2012, 03:06 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Accused player [SW] Salinsky did not threaten you in any way in the evidence you have provided.

He might of been rude, but he did not threat you.

He said ur ugly money face aint that thats rude yes i i forgot for a sec wat threat was...
He's a vital witness, Demon.

Also, I did not threaten you. You are CONSTANTLY harassing me on steam, in a pittyful attempt to get in the SW Pirates clan.

Sorry, but we pick our members based on knowledge of RP, RPing skills and behavior in game.

You didn't meet the requirements, so get over it.

Me calling you a minge was because you come in to V2 and immediately start complaining about "a high level of minges" although you're nothing better than them. You minge so much, you even DMed me and my clan when we got near your base a while ago, you shot us without warning with an AWP.

This is why I dislike you and your RP style. It's nothing personal really. But you're getting on my nerve, posting bullshi- banrequests on me.

I am starting to think you're loving to type my name. And also, this is your first ban request on me afaik.

Lastly, I think you're just a kid who gets angry over pretty much everything, and frankly, I don't like it. You're constantly spamming me on steam asking me about EVERYTHING I just don't care about.

Now, leave me alone to avoid an escalation and any further frictions.

I don't like you, because you're like a muskito, annoying as hell.

- Salinsky
(06-08-2012, 03:10 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: He's a vital witness, Demon.

Also, I did not threaten you. You are CONSTANTLY harassing me on steam, in a pittyful attempt to get in the SW Pirates clan.

Sorry, but we pick our members based on knowledge of RP, RPing skills and behavior in game.

Me calling you a minge was because you come in to V2 and immediately start complaining about "a high level of minges" although you're nothing better than them. You minge so much, you even DMed me and my clan when we got near your base a while ago, you shot us without warning with an AWP.

This is why I dislike you and your RP style. It's nothing personal really. But you're getting on my nerve, posting bullshi- banrequests on me.

I am starting to think you're loving to type my name. And also, this is your first ban request on me afaik.

Lastly, I think you're just a kid who gets angry over pretty much everything, and frankly, I don't like it. You're constantly spamming me on steam asking me about EVERYTHING I just don't care about.

- Salinsky
Wtf u lying? You also lied alot on my other ban request that got denied! I EVEN got proof of you spamming me not me u!il show it if its needed

And ur not leader of clan i got denied because of my typing it aint so pro

(06-08-2012, 03:12 PM)demon Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 03:10 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: He's a vital witness, Demon.

- Salinsky
Wtf u lying? You also lied alot on my other ban request that got denied! I EVEN got proof of you spamming me not me u!il show it if its needed

And ur not leader of clan i got denied because of my typing it aint so pro

And i shot u guys cause u people tried to hostage one of my rebels! u guys took a hostage rope and started hostaging him while he dind do anything
Demon, shut up please. You're merely an obstacle for the SW Pirates clan. I denied your application together with the leader. Also, you disrespecting my authority in this clan, won't be very helpful in getting you in it, just saying.

Anyways, I spammed you to shut up in steam. Because as soon as the fire is about to go out, you come and start it all over again. Just stop.