[UNBANNED] I have been banned by Killjoy
Your name: Saint

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34521545

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 10080 Minutes i think its a week but im not sure

Reason for the ban: All he put was 'Minge' This was what he wrote: (ADMIN) [FL] Killjoy banned [FL:RP] Saint for 10080 minute(s) (Minge)

Why we should unban you: Because the reason was a terrible one and if its the reason jamie told me its because i made four melons outside BP and i think that is just dumb

Also there was another player who spawned loads of props and i think he killed someone with them and he only got kicked.
There Was alot of Minging happening at BP and you happened to play along, You don't usually Minge alot, Even i can say ive had unfair bans.. but i had to grit my teeth and Do my time... But 1 week is alot Tounge
Spawning random props all over the damn streets, you were the only guy who didn't stop once I started handing out bans for the minges.
Actually i totally disagree with you i was afk most the time you were handing out bans so that was impossible i came back as i was banned and i only spawned four melons and an office chair Oh and also i never spawned one prop in the street
I'll remove the ban tomorrow
Thanks thats alot better
I think you find you DID Spawn props on the streets.
These Melons on the left upper corner show otherwise?
Also.. Is'nt that you standing Behind them?
[Image: ilvpl5.jpg]
Heart 
Thats not on the street
It's public building and 1 week was too much, but at the time I was facing 5-6 minges waiting to get banned.
(12-20-2010, 07:16 PM)killjoy Wrote: It's public building and 1 week was too much, but at the time I was facing 5-6 minges waiting to get banned.

Yeah thats the argument me and Jamie were just having because he thinks that building in public is the same as building in the street but is kinda not.

Oh and also how long did steff get banned for because he did alot worse than me and i heard he only got a kick?