Ban request on n0thing
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) n0thing

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:40415227

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) About 10 minutes ago

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v2d

Summary: (What happened?) I was president when some guy ran up the nexus and started blabbering a bunch of stuff.
"Hey pres uhm like uh i was going to ask like" Then he ran around the corner and came back with a TMP out and shot me down.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChimpBalls/...4578592115
Above is a picture of his reason for killing me, and him offering the job back. Hopefully enough evidence but it will show in logs that he killed me.
dude just come to the server ill give you the job , i'm sry bro just come + and i'll give you 10000
Your will not bribe me out of this. You should not have done it.
alright man come in to the server , Sorry bro i'll give you the job

I DON'T WANT TO GET BANNED BRO I'M SORRY I'LL GIVE YOU THE JOB BRO Sad
I just said no. You shouldn't have killed me.
cmon bro i'll give you all my money Sad the summer is started and i don't want to be Deprived from the server bro come just and take the job

I am very sorry I am very sorry forgive me PLEASE
I was a really easy going president, I did not have any strict laws whatsoever, yet I knew someone would kill me anyway.
I had a nice RP going and you ended it.
THAT'S MEAN I'M GONNA GET Deprived from the server ?
Just as I got deprived of my job.
no you are not deprived , please come in i'll give you the job and i'll give you the money too Sad

i don't want to be Deprived from the server and i am very sorry

:'( gmod is crashed for me and i lost the job .

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

forgive me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ii'll give you money and i promise you i will not kill you and you can kill me 999999 times

and i'll give you 1000 each 5 sec i'll do anything i'll give you 5 rooms in apartments and contrabands with druglap Sad

PLEAE FORGIVE ME I'LL LET YOU KILL ME A LOT !!!! Sad PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sad PROMISE Sad

I really like the server Sad it's the only server that i play in gmod Sad