Ban request Mr. Anonymus,Birdie, &nutch
Video 
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) Mr. Anonymus

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:41867049

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) around 6pm - 8pm r

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) V2d

Summary: (What happened?) Mr. Anonymus shooted me after i payed for relasing a hostage (I was the President). Then one from his team, also known as "D.E.A" took my job right after they killed me.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
(its possible to start the video form 5min and see it from there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChgBEXDee...e=youtu.be

Befloks edit: Birdie broke 3 rules starting at 8:37 he has been banned.

Befloks edit: Nutch also jumped on a tazed body he has been banned.
I told you to unban cars, and weed and tolled you to not send any units to UM like SS or cops while you was paying the bail for the Police commander they we're trying to get in unfurtionaly you failed that's why we killed you and you was a dictator thats also why we killed you also, this ban request doesen't make any sence we told you the terms how we wanted you to pay the bail for the freedom of you're police commander and you diden't listen next time you should listen and it's not me who changed to you're job DICTATOR.

Ohh and btw you was TaxWhoring forgeted to say that.. and after we killed you, you betrayed NLR for taking you're BMW back it wasen't 5 minutes pasted when you came back
I was not dicator at that moment, cars, weed was leagel (you can even see my job is Preisdent at 2:05 on youtube). I told cops and ss to leav, you can see it self in the video (you also heard it that moment). So i didnt fail, it was not my fault
i agree with aliance c:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
And btw fot the taxt, i told that the taxt is hige beacuse of weed is leagel (you earn money, i earn money) And the reason for comming back was that you drived me, and i told you to stop, so i jumped out of your car and took my car that was parked long away from your base (you can even see it on the video)
You was, we pmed you earlier about to unban it also but it's not showing it in the video and you're the president if the SS or cops aren't listening to you you should demote them, we already warned you several times to tell the SS+police to leave but they diden't listen.
They came back shooting at my DEA agents so... thats why you was shoten and you had you're last words btw so this ban request kinda fails for me.. it was a good RP btw.

Lol after you died I dont know the name anymore the President of you talked about that he was DEA pmed me to pick him up from nexus becouse the DEA was a much safer place for him and we we're legalised again by that president and you was SS and just entered my car, that president also told you that you was breaking NLR.
Why did you even enter my car?

(06-07-2012, 09:26 PM)mariusXD Wrote: i agree with aliance c:

I think you dont have any rights to talk here since it's about me and Aliance.
Wink
Everything shows in the video, if you want i can add my 3hours long video (no problem). I could not see the name of any ss or cops when i was inside your fort (or should i say doomfort? its higer than 4x4?). And if you want i can tur on the sound when you and your mates is calling me d.i.c.k and stuff like that
(06-07-2012, 09:37 PM)Aliance225 Wrote: Everything shows in the video, if you want i can add my 3hours long video (no problem). I could not see the name of any ss or cops when i was inside your fort (or should i say doomfort? its higer than 4x4?). And if you want i can tur on the sound when you and your mates is calling me d.i.c.k and stuff like that

It's not a doomfort admin's accepted the base and checked it and you called us assholes?? at the end of you're dictator moment Cheese
i was not a dictator that momen, read the coment "(you can even see my job is Preisdent at 2:05 on youtube)" and everything was leagel Wink . And i said a doomfort? "?" (Btw, who of the admins accepted it?)

And you and your mates also called me d.ick face, and stuff like that. I can add it whit sound if you want to. Smile

btw, im off to bed. I will continue tomorrow if its needed Wink
Even if you're role was a'n president you had Dictator behaviours by banning cars, banning weed.