Tool abuse-Anonymous
Name of player: Mr. Anonymous

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41867049

Time in GMT: Around 8:30PM yesterday IIRC

Server: V2D

Summary: He attached a camera to a plane prop. Then used physical properties to give it zero gravity, and floated it over my base to see in.
I'd like to point out that just shortly before then, he was chair abusing in there(Killjoy told him off for it though)

Evidence: Please excuse the crudity of the screenshots, Steam ingame doesn't work on Linux and the camera tool is a bit dodgy with it.

[Image: Screenshot%20at%202012-06-06%2020%3A19%3A58.png]

[Image: Screenshot%20at%202012-06-06%2020%3A20%3A24.png]
I'd like to have Mr. Anonymous to comment on this.

You have 24 hours Anon.
I was a'n SS at the moment and there was no admin online becouse i first asked on the @ Reports if it was legal to do it
Than i had no answer so i did i maked a plane of PHX small one and attached a'n camera on it like it would be a kind of Scanner Like in black ops. (blackbird kilstreak) than i removed it i had it like 2 minutes not more and i diden't discover anything also what is a kind of fail.

And it was with no gravity this is not a tool abuse it's a RP Blackbird for SS.

If i was tool abusing btw, i should only placed a rt camera and maked it no gravity and pushed it towards you're base that is tool abusing, making a plane and than attaching a'n camera to it isen't abusing its RP Blackbird's
You were an unemployed at the time. Not even this DEA thing you always do. Just plain out unemployed.
And tool abuse is tool abuse. Am I allowed to prop kill if I claim RP wise I have super powers that allow me to throw props? Am I allowed to use exploits to get a camera into someones house if I claim I drilled a hole or whatever? Am I allowed to autoaim if I claim I'm RP'ing as the terminator? You abused tools to look into somewhere you weren't able to. Plain out and simple. The fact you welded a plane prop to it doesn't change the fact you did that.
(06-07-2012, 09:36 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: You were an unemployed at the time. Not even this DEA thing you always do. Just plain out unemployed.
And tool abuse is tool abuse. Am I allowed to prop kill if I claim RP wise I have super powers that allow me to throw props? Am I allowed to use exploits to get a camera into someones house if I claim I drilled a hole or whatever? Am I allowed to autoaim if I claim I'm RP'ing as the terminator? You abused tools to look into somewhere you weren't able to. Plain out and simple. The fact you welded a plane prop to it doesn't change the fact you did that.

Let's wait for the admin's Decision Since it was RP Blackbird and i was SS and wait i did do this yesterday or 2 day's earlier why post it now?
I did other things, then went to bed and posted it in the morning. Why does when I post it matter?
Also you weren't SS, you were an unemployed.
Im off to my bed i will wait for a'n admin decision bye.
So if you were not sure if it was legal or not why would you do it? That makes zero sense. Who is the unemployed standing next to you?

Technically we could check logs to see what job you were anonymous so if we can check into it and you are lying you will be banned.

I don't agree with this UAV type thing in the way that it can be abused. Since when do the secret service just spawn a plane out of no where? Pretty sure sevret service are actually meant to guard the president not conduct spy missions...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-08-2012, 12:41 AM)Beflok Wrote: So if you were not sure if it was legal or not why would you do it? That makes zero sense. Who is the unemployed standing next to you?

Technically we could check logs to see what job you were anonymous so if we can check into it and you are lying you will be banned.

I don't agree with this UAV type thing in the way that it can be abused. Since when do the secret service just spawn a plane out of no where? Pretty sure sevret service are actually meant to guard the president not conduct spy missions...

The Unemployed individual was me. I'm sure Vally said to me a few times on occasion to change my job role according to UM but I kept forgetting :|

And I guess the whole plane thing got me distracted for a while, and I was just paying until attention to Vally and how he was just pretty much concentrating on getting a BR posted about the plane.
(06-08-2012, 01:19 AM)ilmon3y Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 12:41 AM)Beflok Wrote: So if you were not sure if it was legal or not why would you do it? That makes zero sense. Who is the unemployed standing next to you?

The Unemployed individual was me. I'm sure Vally said to me a few times on occasion to change my job role according to UM but I kept forgetting :|

And I guess the whole plane thing got me distracted for a while, and I was just paying until attention to Vally and how he was just pretty much concentrating on getting a BR posted about the plane.

Lol that dude doesn't like me just becouse i'm taking UM always and he has only one dup or somting and he almost cried when we came with the the corleone one's