v33x Lake?
Hi,

I just did all the texture packs, got the HL2:E2 content and still the lake is invisible. This is VERY annoying to me. I can see the other lake on the other map no problem. Does anyone know the reason or the fix?

Thanks.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • Ronchiiik
I don't know if the lake is part of the HL2EP2 content. And, by " getting the content" do you actually have the game or just textures? If just textures, that's probably why. If not, might just be a bug. I don't have HL2 EP2 on this computer yet I can see the lake fine
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
(06-07-2012, 04:29 AM)Ruskin Wrote: I don't know if the lake is part of the HL2EP2 content. And, by " getting the content" do you actually have the game or just textures? If just textures, that's probably why. If not, might just be a bug. I don't have HL2 EP2 on this computer yet I can see the lake fine

Same for me, i used to be able to see it. Reinstalled Gmod and its gone.

I have EP:2 and The Material Fix, and Everything. Hard to fetch cars stuck in the lake, and its ugly.
Same problem and texture fix did not fixed it!!!
I think you need HL2EP1 too. Cause I had those issues too a long time ago, bought EP1 and it worked all smoothly.
(06-11-2012, 02:53 PM)Shadow Wrote: I think you need HL2EP1 too. Cause I had those issues too a long time ago, bought EP1 and it worked all smoothly.

what the hell man i have enough ram to remember that i didnt had missing textures :/