Last minute Carnival RP
This is what I've been building so far, I'm pretty much done, Just need to add fading doors and buttons(I also added some more props but you cannot see it on this picture) There's also a small 1v1 games where you can win prices.

[Image: UnavngivetCARNIVALE.png]

lolprunethatistheugliestingthingiveeverseenyousuckatbuildinglol

Also there's 2 ways of getting vehicles on the bumper cars.

1:
You bring your own, And you do not need to pay.

OR

2: If people would like to earn some money they could donate their trabant to the race, and you will get all the money that I earn from the race. ( we need 4 cars)

Message to BEFLOK: The Bumper Cars do not need to be in the same building as i build it, I'm sure it'll fit just well in the open wide MTL area
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • Caboose
I can no longer attend due to volunteer work from 2 to 5. Sorry. Hope you guys have fun.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
Sign me in,i made a last minute cliff hanger,should work fine,ill post a picture soon.
Im not aiming for the 50k price but i just made this in the last minute to atleast have something extra for people to try out.

EDIT:Here's the picture [Image: w3QWo.jpg]

Im also trying to hire somebody to help me out with the job.

EDIT:I hired Zamar to do the job.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

Guys I think we might change it to MTL on 33x.

Shadow brought up a good point that it crashes a hell of a lot less then v2d. There is nothing worse then doing a fun RP and server crashes.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Beflok,even though it might crash,everybody has done their builds already,i mean some builds like mine or the warehouse bumber cars are fixed by location,we have to redo them completely to put them onto the v33x,so its that 100% confirmed that we will move to v33x or what?

No, you can move your dupes to v33x on the character tab. i did that Cheese
nice
You really didnt read my post carefully...
I SAID that yes you can move ffs,but the location is fucked up,by that i mean that some builds are built in the warehouse or the factory and the factory and the warehouse in v33x are 100% different so we cant use our dupes...

Oh, Well. Pardon me for my stupid answer then.

Well, that depends on the size of your build. Mine's fucking huge.

Go on v33x and try to find a spot where you think YOUR build will be suitable. In this case, that will probably be outside.

I guess you're free to ask beflok and shadow for help.
nice
Still,its not confirmed that we will move to v33x,he said "Might".
So im still hanging on the branch.

Well, it's always good to be prepared. But do as you wish Cool
nice