Last minute Carnival RP
So I know there are some of you that have been waiting/wanting to do a LEGIT carnival RP over on v2d. We have all made our own custom rides that would make for a very nice RP. I know this is kind of last minute but I will be hosting the Carnival this friday!!!
  • When: Friday June 8th around 6pm GMT. 11am for west coast, 2pm east coast.
  • Where: V2d in the wide open MTL area.
  • What to bring: Make any original Carnival ride or booth.

Requirements: This must be legit city RP style, that can be moveable to any location. It can not take up too much space(height is not the problem its the width of it)This must be safe meaning no rides that kill someone. AND.....

You have to have fun doing it. I know its hard to ask for and some of you LOVE to complain but here is the catch!!!

There will be ZERO weapons in this event. Since I will be watching a close eye on this I WILL kick you out if I see any kind of weapon out this is your warning now.

I am sick of seeing legit "passive" Rps being guarded by two guys in suits with automatic rifles. You dont see that in normal cities so I dont want to see it HERE!!

I will list some names that I already know made some rides and wish to participate.

• beflok- GIGANTIC ferris wheel that almost hits the sky box Cheese
  • xtc224
  • BZ spartan- Twirly capsule that will surely make you want to vomit!
  • Chimp balls- Some big spinny tea cup looking ride
  • Brownbag

Please let me know if you want to participate in this event. There are no requirements because this is meant to be fun and NOT so serious. I want some of the veterans of RP to introduce some new people on how to RP in an actual passive fun way.

We are lacking on booths so if you want to make some type of carnival game or food booth please do!!! Remember I am not assigning people to specific things so please be flexible.

See you there!

Edit: There will be an in game cash prize given away at the end to the best ride/booth of 50K!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
L;STM,GBK;TM,BNK;AERM,H

2 things.
1. My names not on there. ;-;
2. I'm going to Chicago on Friday, I believe. D:

-throws chair-

EDIT: I may be not gone at 2 Pm...
(06-06-2012, 07:19 PM)Reliqua Wrote: L;STM,GBK;TM,BNK;AERM,H

2 things.
1. My names not on there. ;-;
2. I'm going to Chicago on Friday, I believe. D:

-throws chair-

EDIT: I may be not gone at 2 Pm...

FFS can chicago not wait?! Forgive me I do not remember everyone who was building there rides and I have not slept in over 30 hours or so.

If you want you could help me get some structures built up like an entry barricades and whatnot.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Bro. Go sleep. D:
And yeah maybe.
I can tell you later tonight whether or not I will be able to go for sure.
Ill be there!
I'll bring my swingy swing of swinginess if I can. And if nobody's taking MTL I'll try and go work on something for the front. Right. Nao.
I wish to participate, this sounds fun and I've never been to a Carnival RP before.

Sign me up.
D'aw. I finished it. And as I was welding it the server crashed. -_-
Sign me up!
I will make a stall I think.
I am IN.