Unban
Okay so I know this isn't meant to happen but as beflok closed my original one I couldn't answer his questions and I don't feel he understood it.

Original Post
Your name: Someone

Your ban ID: 10655

Banned by: Beflok

Server: Both, v2d

Involved: zephry

Why we should unban you: Ok this probably won't go through but hell, I guess I should try. Ok heres the long story of how it happened. I had a money printer, I had to run through the streets with it away from the cops. I admit this is bad and fail rp but I don't think its that bad as a criminal IRL wouldn't just leave there stuff to be arrested they would try to run away with it. Then I wasn't intentionally arrgrovating people I purposely ran where noone was and dodged all cops, then as soon as I saw a building I dashed inside and hid inside. It was a gun shop and inside was a Corleone and a gun dealer. The corleone kept grabbing my contra and then punched me so I killed him as he wouldn't stop. Then the gun dealer called the cops so I had to kill him too otherwise he would alert them to me. Then I lockpicked the door to try and run out but there as a cop outside. So I decided from a tactical view that it would be the best idea to try break in and hide. Seeing as the gun dealer had called the cops on me I figured that would be a good enough reason. I even stopped holstered the cracker and checked again just to make sure that this is what I had to do. Then I started cracking thats when Beflok came. We talked for ages and then I was banned. So um yeah, thats mah story. Thanks for reading.
In conclusion running around with contra isn't against the rules and I had a reason so it isn't that much fail RP. Plus the cops never even saw me I made sure of it. I had a reason to break in and yeah I think it was keeping to all the RP rules but it wasn't very good RP.

New Question TimeCheese
Ok first you said that I spawned the printer in the street. I guess I didn't make this clear enough I spawned it in my house. A cop burst in some how saw me moving my contra to another room so I ran for it with the contra. If you were a criminal with something illegal you wouldn't just stand there. The cop stayed in my house probably to look for more contraband that I didn't have. Then I carried on running, I never saw the cops name so I can't tell you who he was sorry.
As I said it wasn't random to the owner as he called the cops on me. He was a snitch, what do criminals do to snitches? Kill them, break into there houses, destroy there stuff. I assumed if criminals do that kind of thing IRL I would be perfectly allowed to do it in game, seeing as its an RP server and everything.

You say I was antagonizing the police, well not purposely and as far as I'm aware there is no rule stating you can't antagonize the police, I have seen plenty of people shouting /y FUCK DA POLIS yet they don't get banned. I stuck to the back roads where there were no cops and went into the nearest place I could to be unseen. No cops saw me, noone tried to destroy it, I wasn't running down the middle of the street shouting 'I HAVE CONTRA' or anything like that so I wasn't antagonizing the cops at all, none even saw me.

Finally you said I should rethink it, I explained I did rethink it, I made sure the cops were still outside and I waited quite a while, you can check in the logs. Then I decided it was the right idea.

Anymore queries?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator