Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had
Okay, I've just woken up from a dream I have literally just had at the time of writing this, I don't dream often and especially not as weird as this. I have to be up early in the morning to demonstrate a game level at college to my tutors and have all my work in before Friday or I will fail the course and 2 years will be wasted.

Because of the 'situation' my brain though it'd reward me with a mini heart attack.

In the dream I was back playing WoW which I haven't done for at least 2 years now and I see this character in a wheelchair and I start to make fun of him. Next thing I know is that he logs off and the windows on my PC start to distort really badly and my monitor physically turns vertical.
In a panic I disconnect everything from my network but it is bricked so I couldn't do anything and it was only playing the video of South Park (Fell asleep watching South Park)

I call my dad to come take a look at it and he ends up turning it off and on again. As soon as it turns back on, the panels of the monitor push out and all the hardware inside keeps moving in and out and doesn't stop until I plug the ethernet cable in. Then a cmd prompt opens and the hacker is typing all these commands that don't make any sense like 'ip findfile firefly' and all I can do is sit and watch. Eventually he types in 'delete all' and I watch as every file on my PC is deleted with no backups to save me, all my reports, research, models etc. Gone in an instant.

I then woke up in a panic and it tooks a couple of moments before I began to realise everything wrong with the dream I just had. That's all of the dream I can remember at the moment. I know that this dream probably sounds incredibly silly but hackers scare me, the type who could really f**k your PC up and even your life.

What are some weird dreams you guys have had?
I had a dream that everyone died because we ran out of batteries, I woke up and wanted to play on my xbox but the controller was dead and we had no batteries.
The following 3 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • earl, Spartanjunior, Ruskin
I had a dream that I was walking through a random forest. :/ And I stumble upon a house. Inside is a nice lady. But she alway's get attacked by these thug's. So It was super rainy, and these thug's pull up. So me being the good guy Earl in the dream pick up a pipe. ( convenient pipe ) and bludgen them all to death. :/ I then am rewarded with a nice knife. The lady then chase's me through the forest. I finally stumble upon a lake. At this lake their is like a dock type thing. I jumped in the lake and hid under the dock. She then walked away I believe, but I woke up shortly. Then my dream end's. I was so confused.
I had a dream where a sudden earthquake appeared and i fell through it and then after taking a glimpse of hell I wake up at a mac laptop but still in my dream and then I wake up a second time but for real I was awake in my bed.Thinking
The following 1 user Likes Spartanjunior's post:
  • earl
I also had a dream that their was a big wolf/monster out my window. Then I woke up and it was in my house. Then I woke up for real. I woke up so sweaty and scared. Sad
I had a dream I died... I didn't wake up.
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • earl
Thank you. Dream. You did us all a service. JK. Love you Alpha :3
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
I wish I remembered the name of this movie. It is a Children's movie about a magic toaster ( it talks) i think there is a series on VHS. Anyway, I watched this "G" rated movie when I was really little. In this one there was a computer in the basement ( really big, more like a large server room) and it had a virus. The toaster and his friends couldnt touch it or they would get it. The goal the toaster and friends had was to save the computer before the virus destroyed him.

After I watched the movie a few weeks (still like 6 years old)later I had a dream. My mother, my best friend, and I we're in the basement with the computer. I went down and touched the machine after we stood there for a while. The ground started shaking and the monitor on the computer (like 400 inch monitor) turned red. I looked for my mother and best friend but could not find them. I started to run back, but got stuck on the stairs. I was teetering between running away and going back to save the computer. It seemed like it had been 10 hours I was standing there. Right at that point I woke up screaming extremely loud and my mother came to see what was wrong.

I remember that nightmare to this day, over 10 years later.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
The following 1 user Likes Ruskin's post:
  • Aoixification
I had a dream that seemed to last 3 years where we were stuck in a zombie infested england. I can't remember all of it but I do remember being in a train station, then in my house, where we had a large group of survivors, so big we had to put a caravan in our garden to house some of them. I remember having to share a bed with my brother and a girl I know from school. Then the house got attacked while I was out looking for food, I got back to find everyone but a different girl from school was dead. We then got attacked but I killed the zombie with an axe. We headed for my friend Ben's house, where we met him and his cousin, we went to a B&Q to get some weapons but only found scissors. Then we tried to head for the train station that I saw at the beginning of the dream, but Ben and his cousin got killed so it was me and the girl. We got to the train station and it was an automatic train without a driver that was still going. We got in it and tried to travel to Manchester (Dunno why, its a shit hole even without zombies) on the way there I fell asleep and had a dream within a dream (Inception :o) in that dream there were decapitated heads on all the seats, after I awoke from that dream I thought the first dream had to be real, but then loads of zombies ran into the train and I woke up Tounge
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
I had a dream that I went over to my ex-girlfriends house, and we got on 2 giant Yoshis. We then continued to smash koopas with giant hammers. I woke up in my backyard. I don't know how the f*ck I got there.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • earl