Beginner (-2h) banned :/
Herakles
[FL] Pinkie Pie
rp_EvoCity v2d
a
Hi, I just got banned while "trying" to rp as a corleone member, i tried to drop a trashbin outside of the villa, it was moving on the ground and as I'm totally noob and was trying the mechanics of the game i think i duplicated it, I was searching how to remove it when I got banned. I should have read the tutorials better ^^. So appologies for the problems.
Could you please unban me as I now know that I have to type undo in the console.
Thanks.
or Press Z, or use Remover tool
Well first of all it wasn't duped, it looks like it was hydroliced because it was spazzing out not mater if I grabbed it and let it go. It almost killed me and my cops. The first time I saw it, I ignored it and removed it. Thinking it was just bugged out and it was a mistake. Then I went to back to my RP. I got done what I was doing and when I was going to drive away I saw a 2nd one of the same thing that wasn't there before. So at that time I just though "ya minge" so I banned you. Because if you really didn't mean to do it you could have asked anyone in the server or your "friend" Because he should have been teaching you how to play in the first place and such.

Also it wasn't even at the villa's this was by the pool. So that's a lie right there.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-05-2012, 09:40 PM)Temar Wrote: or Press Z, or use Remover tool

Ok thank you for the help. ^^ And once again i really didnt want to be malicious.
See you!

(06-05-2012, 09:44 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Well first of all it wasn't duped, it looks like it was hydroliced because it was spazzing out not mater if I grabbed it and let it go. It almost killed me and my cops. The first time I saw it, I ignored it and removed it. Thinking it was just bugged out and it was a mistake. Then I went to back to my RP. I got done what I was doing and when I was going to drive away I saw a 2nd one of the same thing that wasn't there before. So at that time I just though "ya minge" so I banned you. Because if you really didn't mean to do it you could have asked anyone in the server or your "friend" Because he should have been teaching you how to play in the first place and such.

Also it wasn't even at the villa's this was by the pool. So that's a lie right there.

Hi Mikey, so I'm 26 and beeing called a lier for a game is pretty annoying, I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but i tried to follow the corleone guys who asked me to help them build a villa and decorate it, at some kind of place. I agree it looked more like a kind of motel. I really dont try to be malicious or whatever... I would really have removed the bins, i asked one of the corleone later on steam how to remove it. And my friend who was playing a cop has -5h on this game... So once again sry for the problems.
eh, well I'll shortan your ban for a day, and since that day is basicly up I can unban you now.

Just next time please ask for help or such if you don't know what your doing. If you made that spazzy thing in the city it would have killed all of us.

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]