Banned by [FL] Beflok... please read.!
Exclamation 
BANNED
Tuesday June 5th, 2012
By [FL] Beflok

Reason: breaking NLR multiple times and arguing with admin

My Story.

I Was playing on the server map Rp_Evocity_v2d and i had joined and choose the job Black Market Dealer. So i spawn and i buy a house located right next to the black market spawn. I have set up a small apartment with marijuana growing in the back, and as i leave i was offered a job at the Flea Market.
( Time goes by : 15 minutes or so )
I go ot check on my house and see how my pot plants were doing. And on my way their i realize 3 rebels running out of my house into the one across from mine. So i decided to take action and get my gun to protect my crop. As i run up i kill 2 rebels, from behind and the other rebel (last rebel the 3rd) came up from behind with an MP5 and killed me. Right as i spawn i see that same rebel with the same gun looking at me. Then he just opened fire and RDM'd me as i stood their (I did not go back to my house, i went the other direction because i knew that would be breaking NLR).

So i decided i should call an admin by using the "@" button, to report the RDM'r. As The Admin Appeared [FL] Beflok I told him the situation. The Admin [FL] Beflok said that i broke NLR? When I told him that i know the rules and i started a new life after i died the 1st time. And [FL] Beflok just took action and banned me for a day.? for following the rules?.

That Is my story.
Heres a rage comic of the bit.

[Image: pPpKT5z2NkuPq79yczyZ0Q2.png]

And for the record i was a loyal player to the fearless community and have done my best to help, and support you guys. but after this situation i am done supporting the server and have lost all faith in it. After the months of playing all I've seen was abuse and disappointments . So i will put my money else where and wish this server the best of luck for the server/ community.

Good bye.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

I saw you spawn after you had died at the location you did. You ran back in to stop the rebels. That is called breaking NLR.

I dont understand what you dont get about that.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!