Your name: Nikitjee

Your ban ID: 10665

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37351103

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: 33x

Involved:

[FL] Mahti, [FL] ZZzaap..

Why should we unban you?

I'm banned for public build, i already builded yesterday Mathi said it was allowed, Zzzaap said it was a nice idea. So i thought it was allowed beflok said it isn't its just a road block but not really a block.
I said to beflok, you can ask Mathi he said it was allowed, that his 2th ban reason, Unrespect admin?..
3th reason he banned my, he asked my to delete it, and i delete it so i don't know why thats a ban reason. and his 4th, reason constantly arguing with me: i said he can ask mathi.

I think this admin just like to ban people.
He banned a guy because he said he's a bad admin, maybe a little unrespect but its an opinion

MVG, Nikitjee
I have no idea how many times I have to explain to you why I was banning you. It was not really for the public build let me get more in depth since you are just spouting nonsence now.

The president demoted you for making barriers without his permission.

Then you took it upon yourself to keep building the barriers. I came to delete them. I started to then you told me 2 admins said it was ok. I wanted to make sure they did say ok so I contacted zzzzap. He said he did give you permission. That DOES NOT mean you can make a barricade on a public road without presidents permission however. Nevinator told you several times not to.

You then continued to disrespect me basically saying my opinion didnt mean anything. You argued with me for a good 30 minutes untill you decided to threaten me.

You said "well I will just have to talk to soul about this" and walked away like you were done with the conversation. I was just going to give you a warning until you threatened me. So please tell me what are you going to tell soul? That I am enforcing the rules?

You should search the definition of respect as you clearly have no grasp on it.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!