Bomber
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
[FL:RP] Bomber
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:1:31913346
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Don't Remember
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v2d
Summary: (What happened?)
He ran over me, saying 'got him' to the person inside who just came out and pointed a gun and me and Blackdog, he went inside. Blackdog went to get gas, I stood there. Walking around, he ran me over, with the reason I was raiding. On a side note; I miss Mr. BDD.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Also, don't the logs tell you now?
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
My reason was you were raiding me i have a pic of gladiator pm'ing me. You had your M3 out and you were right outside my base. Looked like you were raiding. In fact you had no reason to raid anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/michaelange...2961516049
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
Read the pm's between me and bomber.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
Image was removed, it was not related to the ban request nor is it evidence of anykind
The user was issued a warning
- Mikey
(06-05-2012, 09:51 PM)Bomber Wrote: [Image: aakbkp.jpg]

I totaly knew you were gonna do that -_____-
First of all. YOU CANNOT KILL PEOPLE WITH YOUR CAR. NO REASON. I didn't have my M3 out, we weren't raiding, or even planning to. Regardless, it's CDM, which is why I posted this.
FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(06-05-2012, 11:23 PM)Aoixification Wrote: First of all. YOU CANNOT KILL PEOPLE WITH YOUR CAR. NO REASON. I didn't have my M3 out, we weren't raiding, or even planning to. Regardless, it's CDM, which is why I posted this.

Any proof he ran over you? Oh and when you died bomber said that YOU had an m3 shotgun out and were getting ready to raid. Blackdog was in his car driving around the building. I saw you get out of the car from the sniper tower. You were getting ready to raid.
(06-05-2012, 11:45 PM)Gladiator Wrote: Any proof he ran over you?

I do...

[02:21:02] Aoix (STEAM_0:0:20642261) killbybackup: () [prop_vehicle_jeep] [] []

Meaning he got ran over

and not to long after that this pops up

[02:21:11] [FL:RP] Bomber (STEAM_0:1:31913346) said: got him

So 10 seconds after he got ran over Bomber says "got him" as it says in the screenshot.

Care to explain why you CDM'ed him
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-05-2012, 11:45 PM)Gladiator Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 11:23 PM)Aoixification Wrote: First of all. YOU CANNOT KILL PEOPLE WITH YOUR CAR. NO REASON. I didn't have my M3 out, we weren't raiding, or even planning to. Regardless, it's CDM, which is why I posted this.

Any proof he ran over you? Oh and when you died bomber said that YOU had an m3 shotgun out and were getting ready to raid. Blackdog was in his car driving around the building. I saw you get out of the car from the sniper tower. You were getting ready to raid.
I did have a shotgun, we weren't raiding. Blackdog went to get gas, and I was just walking around, we had no reason to raid, so we weren't going to. And Sniper Tower? When we pulled up, I got out to look around, you came out with an MP5 and pointed it at us. You went back inside, then I assume you called Bomber, which is when Blackdog left and I was walking up and down, I didn't have my shotgun out, I swear on my life. I didn't. It was in my backup, but I didn't have it out. Even if I did have it out, it'd be down.
FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG
I picked up an M3 after i killed you. Gladiator and I already had our weapons unholstered. And what are you saying WE were going to raid? Looks pretty suspicious if you are walking around w/ an M3 around and you are right outside our base. Like literally you are behind the wall holding your M3 on the left side of the wall crouching. I remember it so vividly, i know exactly where you were, when i got the PM, when i got the pm, and remember the time.