Ban Request - [SW] Salinsky and [FL:RP] Doctor_Enzyme
Name of player: 1. [SW] Salinsky
2. [FL:RP] Doctor_Enzyme

SteamID: 1. STEAM_0:1:51309292
2. STEAM_0:0:31154034

Time in GMT: I do not remember. A few days ago.

Server: v2d

Summary: They punched me until the point of K.O. because something small happened. I believe it was because I jumped onto one of their heads.

Evidence: : http://youtu.be/SvAwsMTb-9c
Uhh I cannot really hear what they are saying in game. I would like their input as this doesn't show much. It could have been something that you did to them right before the video...

I have sent them both messages to reply here.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Alright
If I remember this correctly, you stepped on my head and punched me. You were assaulting me, as such Enzyme and I fought back.
^ As Salinsky said. I must say that the evidence against us are pretty good, but i find it sad and iritating that you didn't film what happened before. I was playing with Salinsky, and I remember that you hit him for no reason (see the blood behind salinsky), so salinsky hit back, you hit again and i decided to join, making so you were outnumbered, and hopefully so you would stop it (and you did not), and seeing how such a mingefest it was on the server, I was not in the mood to stop, when you started, (maybe a dumb move from my side), but still, as Salinsky mentioned, you hit salinsky for no reason at all. If i recall correctly you also turned around and hit me (this was after i joined tho).

But i have a question to mister Joe, why did you hit first, and why didn't you stop or run away?

EDIT; I want to point out that the laughter was not from Salinky or me, you can see in the bottom right corner when one of us talk. I said "Oh wow" btw.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator