Slick's Unban Request
Not to point any fingers but to be honest Slick the players you hung around with I think helped you get those bans. Not saying you yourself were not responsible but the crowd you were hanging around did not really take the rules into consideration.

I think if you got unbanned you would see that allot has changed and things have really cleaned up around here (referring to the players on FL).
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Yeah, you're probably right Beflok and I understand, but like you said I can't blame it all on them. I take full responsibility. And yeah from what I've seen on the forums so far it seems a lot more order has been laid down
Well Elder was the one to ban him and as he did just said he'd give him a 2nd chance, and so do some others think that as well. I also believe he should get a 2nd chance.

I will unban you but in doing so, you will be on a 2 week probation. In this 2 weeks of probation, any action that you make that leads you to a ban will result in perma ban, no matter how big or small the offense is.

This being said after the 2 weeks are up you will get a 3 strike rule. Thus meaning if you get banned 3 times from after the 2 weeks are up and from the rest of your time playing on FL Your last ban (the 3rd one) will end up in a perma ban.

Hopefuly this will make sure you play right and I wouldn't have to hear anything bad from you Smile
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]