Slick's Unban Request
Your name: Slick D*ck Rick

Your ban ID: 7506

Banned by: [FL] Elder

Server: Permanently banned from both.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I believe that I should be unbanned from Fearless, because I have been banned for a very, very, long time, which has given me plenty of time to rethink on my actions. Or in other words, it has given me time to simply grow up.

I do not disagree with my permabanning, I understand and accept that 10 bans is 1 too many, and is quite frankly crossing the line. But, if given one more chance by the admins/SAs/owners, I can show you all that I have changed. That I can RP properly, and passively now.

Before I was permed, I was really starting to clean up my act, so it hit me pretty deep. Of course, it was my fault and I was simply too late.

I cannot blame anyone for disagreeing with my unbanning, because to be fair it was a well deserved ban, and anyone with eyes should be able to see that.

But I do ask of you, to please consider giving me one more shot. By one more shot I mean, 1 more small slip up, whether it be fail RP, prop climb, literally any rule breach, and I'll be gone forever.

I thank everyone who reads and considers this, and would also like to thank all of the admins, and players for giving me around 500 hours of gameplay on this server. It's truly great, and I can only hope I can play even more.

- Slick
I must admit, Slick was not the best RP'er a some time ago.
But the fact that he has been sticking to the forums since he got banned shows that he still wants to be here and prove that he has changed.

I vote for an unban request on Slick, and give him a last chance to prove himself.
Thanks, Zzzzap Cheese
I agree with Zzzzap, Slick has been sticking to the forums and seems dedicated. I vote for a second chance. If you had like 15 bans I wouldn't say that but 10 I think its fair to give second chance.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Thanks man.
People can sometimes change. I vote for a second chance.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
- Midnight Blues

I appreciate it you guys.
As the ex-admin that perm'd Slick Rick I believe I have the right to fit a few words in here.

It has been a while since you have played on here, and the amount of bans you have accumulated show that you do did not make many attempts to mature prior to your permanent ban. It was extremely annoying always getting admin calls about the same people doing something extremely stupid when the server goes up in flames with everyone RDM'ing or raiding people for silly RP reasons, or simply if a moronic RP is going that is ruining everyone's time and makes the admins job difficult. There were many people permanently banned for that reason and there are many that will probably NEVER be unbanned from the server just because of the poor reputation they have built up and their poor example that they set on all the new players that decide to join Fearless will cause them to become mingebags and try to ruin the community. We do not want anyone like that on the server.

With that said, I don't think you are like that, and I think you deserve another chance. It goes without say what the admins will do if you screw up.

I vote for the ban to be lifted.
Thanks, Elder. I appreciate it.