Banned unfairly? You decide.
Your name: Rawezh http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...27868/home I was banned under the name of The Brain

[b]Your ban ID:10522

[b]Banned by: [FL] Beflok

[b]Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Me, [FL] Beflok and another random player.

[b]Why we should unban you: Unban or shorten the ban would be nice.
Story: I was a police officer and was catching another player driving in a normal vehicle going through 2 red lights almost killed another officer and crashed into a police car and speeding, after playing the sirens me and another officer talked to the driver in the normal vehicle about what he did turned out he was an officer which made angry since he should know the laws better then anyone.
I told him to pay the fine or face time in jail, he refused the fine so we went inside my police car and we drove to the center, he was co-operative in the beginning but after we enter the house he ran away I catched him and we went back he then runs away again and hides I find him tell him to follow me he refused to rp with me so I shoot him in the foot as a warning to follow me and to rp along, the shoot caused his death which made [FL] Beflok appear he demanded to know what happend I told him about it all and from nowhere he killed me then told me to change to another job, which I did without complaining while I was waiting for me to spawn I said "I know exactly what to do" which for some reason made [FL] Beflok think I was targeting him so he got angry and baned me for 3 days and 4 hours I did not backtalk nor did I curse I was quiet did as I was told said one phrase quote "I know exactly what to do" and got baned for it, is this fair? Perhaps, perhaps not.
I must admit myself that I should have contacted an admin in the first place before I gave the warning shoot.
I've been trying my hardest to contact admin ingame when prop killings happend and etc and they do not respond at all - maybe the times i've been trying to contact them ingame they have not been there which makes the gaming experience bad for all of us or maybe I just got simply ignored.
But when I do as told by an admin and not complaining about it should I get baned? I think not.

Any other admin then admin [FL] Beflok review this post, I do not think that if [FL] Beflok where to judge this it would not get judged fairly.
Steam name not RP name
(06-04-2012, 11:20 AM)Temar Wrote: Steam name not RP name

Changed.
You broke about 4 server rules try and guess them. I never killed you btw as I never kill ANYONE that I am talking to as an admin at the time. I blacklisted you from cop because you abused your weapons.

Heres the rules: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Never abused my weapons if you have a recording backing your statement then do provide it for everyones sake, do read the text i've provided of why I shoot him in the leg once - analyze it deeply before you even speak.

And yes I did instantly on the roof of which you took me, I died and one second later you said "change your proffesion".
Instead of instantly killing me you could have asked nicely and I would have complied.

I do request another fair admin to review this thread.
I already told you I didnt kill you. I blacklisted you and I never even said change jobs.

If a cop is breaking the rules you call the admin not take matters into your own hands.

Seeing how you just completely ignored my last post in trying to see your errors I am denying this.

And don't ever call me unfair again.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!