Ban request - Jole/Reefan
Users:

Reefan
Jole777

SteamID:

[FL:RP]Reefan - STEAM_0:1:44417663
jole777 - STEAM_0:1:43839452

Reasons:

RDM, Random Crowbarring, Slight FearRP due to disadvantage over a police officer with a gun.

Evidence: Provided in a video uploaded to youtube, here is the link along with an embedded video for convenience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068e69e0q...tube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068e69e0q...tube_gdata
I don't understand why you are trying to get me banned. I had a reason to kill that man in the car. He ran over my friend, in the same spot where I killed him, on purpose right in front of me. Sure, I did break FearRp a little, but I soon realized this as you can see in the video and stopped. Also, the gun dealer that jumped on me when I was tazed should be on this ban request too.
(06-04-2012, 09:50 AM)jole777 Wrote: I don't understand why you are trying to get me banned. I had a reason to kill that man in the car. He ran over my friend, in the same spot where I killed him, on purpose right in front of me. Sure, I did break FearRp a little, but I soon realized this as you can see in the video and stopped. Also, the gun dealer that jumped on me when I was tazed should be on this ban request too.

True, but for him i cannot have sufficient evidence that it was not an accident, and he did not kill you.
Jole was hitting the car that killed his friend,I was defending Jole..I ran in there but the first time I charged in,I didnt mean to hit jole as I told you in CityRp,but I thought your cops were shooting at me just because I pulled out a crowbar,so I came back around to kill yall,because yall shot at me,like 7 times,and thats when I said "That's IT!" Because I thought your cops were trying to kill me just because I pulled out a crowbar and ran in.You saw me come in and hit jole so you attacked me.From your point of view,I see why you dd that. But I dont see why I cant defend my friend when you have a past life with a cop that has been annoying alot. I had an rp reason to kill you,if I wanted too. The cops arrested me for terrible rp reason previously so I had an rp reason.

(06-04-2012, 09:57 AM)ethanf44 Wrote: Jole was hitting the car that killed his friend,I was defending Jole..I ran in there but the first time I charged in,I didnt mean to hit jole as I told you in CityRp,but I thought your cops were shooting at me just because I pulled out a crowbar,so I came back around to kill yall,because yall shot at me,like 7 times,and thats when I said "That's IT!" Because I thought your cops were trying to kill me just because I pulled out a crowbar and ran in.You saw me come in and hit jole so you attacked me.From your point of view,I see why you dd that. But I dont see why I cant defend my friend when you have a past life with a cop that has been annoying alot. I had an rp reason to kill you,if I wanted too. The cops arrested me for terrible rp reason previously so I had an rp reason.

I just realized I hit the gundealer instead of Jole which proves my point more,why would I want to hurt the gundealer? He wasnt involved in the situation.
(06-04-2012, 09:54 AM)Nevinator Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 09:50 AM)jole777 Wrote: I don't understand why you are trying to get me banned. I had a reason to kill that man in the car. He ran over my friend, in the same spot where I killed him, on purpose right in front of me. Sure, I did break FearRp a little, but I soon realized this as you can see in the video and stopped. Also, the gun dealer that jumped on me when I was tazed should be on this ban request too.

True, but for him i cannot have sufficient evidence that it was not an accident, and he did not kill you.

From your point of view, it looks like it was an accident. Although from my point of view, I can see that it was on purpose, but I don't expect anything to be done about him.
jole - denied
reefan - approved, 2 days for FearRP and NLR
(06-04-2012, 10:05 AM)Temar Wrote: jole - denied
reefan - approved, 2 days for FearRP and NLR

How did I nlr at all?
well the story is that someone got ran over
and logs show you got ran over, so that why
but you still getting banned anyway with or with out that part