You can all be happy now.
Well i have decided i will be leaving for probably the rest of the summer and most part of the fall. Reason i am leaving is because i have much to do these coming weeks with my brother graduating and me going to summer school. And i also feel like leaving for a while since i am pretty sure most of the community hates me more than ever so ill just be leaving for a long while and i don't know when i will be back. Well anyway that's all i had to say i wish you all a happy continued future on FL. ( i will still be hanging around the forums sometimes) Oh and also to all the people that seems to hate me You can be happy now i won't be back for a long time or if i will ever be back.

Well anyway Goodbye and have a great future everyone

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_Walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Goodbye Smile!, Have fun in school. Remember Education is more important than Fearless!
Ill see you some other time.
(06-04-2012, 07:33 AM)Sommer Wrote: Goodbye Smile!, Have fun in school. Remember Education is more important than Fearless!
Ill see you some other time.

You'r 100% right education is more important that FL... wish i would have decided that before Sad and also It's impossible to have fun in school Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Your tears are delicious

Goodbye
(06-04-2012, 09:43 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Your tears are delicious

Goodbye

How did you get them? O.o

but seriously. What? im not rage quitting FL or anything im leaving because i feel it would be better for my education and for my family/personal life. And the people here on FL that hates me i don't give a sh*t about they can be happy while im gone but im going to be back someday.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Bye Ghost_walker ;-[
- Midnight Blues

Goodbye Ghost_walker, thanks for ten months of Roleplay you provided.
Gudbay walker_ghost!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I won't be gone for ever but im just not sure if i will be back anytime this year but im sure the FL community will be here for a long time and as long as it is here i will return some day Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Something tells me you will be back next week...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • earl