Nooooo! :(
(12-18-2010, 09:47 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Big news, s.J, Kenny have gotten his account disabled! :O

Big news Skaara.
You don't get shit back ! :O

retard.
Kenny said and I quote: "I might be getting Gmod for my other account."
And since he didn't do anything wrong on his shit and be to cheap to buy a 5$ game he is still supposed to have his account.
SO:
2 Computers.
2 Accounts
Drop everything out of the inventory you want gone.
Pick everything up on the account you're gonna use now.
-Signature removed-
My other steam account is disabled meaning I cant go on it.
That's a darn good idea, s.J. I understood it the second time you wrote it Smile But the question is: Is Keny actually going to get it back at all?! :O
(12-18-2010, 10:00 PM)Kenny Wrote: My other steam account is disabled meaning I cant go on it.

But you did nothing wrong ...
So get it back lol !

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-WFZC-5519
Kenny it could be you have been hacked and that you're account got disabled give the link a good read and when you have some more questions you can always ask me cause I know how it works since I've done it too like a day ago.
-Signature removed-
Easier said then done.
(12-18-2010, 10:06 PM)Kenny Wrote: Easier said then done.

Read the link in the post above mate.
-Signature removed-
Do you guys really think that Skaara's account was disabled because he added a cracked non-steam game to steam? xD To add a game as a non-steam game is just so you are able to use steamchat etc. while ingame. The non-steam game has no connection to steam whatsoever. They cant find out anything about the game, exept that you are running a .exe file called for example Gta_San_Andreas.exe.
Signature too big...
If that was true, I'd have been banned ages ago.
Obviously there's no rules about adding a "fake" game to steam; I just misunderstood the rule I read. So I haven't done a shit wrong. And there's absolutely NO way to contact freaking steam about it -_-
It might be related to the phishing issue.