Nooooo! :(
I logged on my PC today, to find that my Steam account was disabled. A little thing just popped up, and said it was disabled, and gave me a little link to a steam-rule-page or whatever you want to call it. I think it's disabled because of "attempting to register fake CD Keys or attempting to register a CD Key which has been published on the internet."
-which they say in this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti..._faqid=368
The reason why I believe that that is the reason is that I like chatting on steam, and having the forums, and facebook up when im playing, so I added GTA SA to Steam, and the game is kinda..... fake.. But I didnt know that it wasnt allowed D: If I knew there was a chance my account could be disabled for adding that game, I'd never add it in the first place! But I had NO idea that link existed!!! Rage! x)
It said that I will most probably recieve a e-mail about why my account is disabled, and that some e-mails won't be sent immediately.
So while i'm waiting for the e-mail, I just wanna make sure if anyone of you know anything about this?
Because they also say in the link that "accounts may be temporarily disabled pending verification of purchase information or account ownership."
to be honest, I don't understand that sentence, but I do know what Temporarily means..... Please help Sad
(12-18-2010, 11:56 AM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: "accounts may be temporarily disabled pending verification of purchase information or account ownership."

pending means ' while waiting for'. So basically they've closed your account whilst waiting to verify you've purchased SA - and that you actually own the account.
Karma.
-Signature removed-
So I think you gotta purchase the game and show them that you purchased it.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
But they'll know that I havent purchased it before I even can purchase it.... so they probably won't open it....
And lol, s.J Tounge
Anyways, I just wanna know... If they decide not to open my account again, and I'll buy Garry's Mod on new, will I be able to.... have my stuff refunded? Nervous
(12-18-2010, 12:12 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: But they'll know that I havent purchased it before I even can purchase it.... so they probably won't open it....
And lol, s.J Tounge
Anyways, I just wanna know... If they decide not to open my account again, and I'll buy Garry's Mod on new, will I be able to.... have my stuff refunded? Nervous

I don't know but I guess you can have your stuff refunded ask Fallen or Soul.
-Signature removed-
Thanx, s.J Smile
Ah well, hope you get the account back,
TIP: Get a job and buy the game, harder yet better.
Lols ;-D, just buy the game on a new account Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I don't wanna play GTA anymore anyways cause i've completed it. The minus is that I had actually bought Gmod, CSS, HL2 and L4D Nervous I'll have to buy them on new. Well, maybe not L4D, but Gmod, and the game(s) that I need to play it Nervous And it costs money!!!! >.< And I'm saving up for a xbox360 Sad
EDIT: Well, I told my friend, Burnt Toast, about the steamdisabled thing, and he said that I could just uninstall GTA, and delete every single bit of the game from my PC. It will then disappear from my steam aswell. So if they have just disabled my account, but not reached checking it yet, maybe they'll un-disable it? Smile Because it does disappear from my steam, doesnt it? Nervous