I'm banned for an unfair reason.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Mr. Anonymous
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Beflok
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
rp_EvoCity v2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
I dont know the people
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I did not, propclimbed i thought the base was from corleone guys so i just rided in than people we're shooting at me, that was the owner of the base than beflok says i propclimbed wtf Just WTF out of the sudden you ban me for propclimb man i diden't do that even next time you should have proof than start banning, you could give me a warning also but no what is beflok gonna do BAN 1,5day not even let me talk out sorry if i just raged here but it's just irritating to be band you know after 1 day DDOs i couldent play at all so please unban me beflok i diden't propclimb clear just rided inside the base than got shoten at not more.
How on earth did you think it was a corleone base? You had already visited there, and one of us was clearly an unemployed.
You were banned for prop climbing. You rammed into the gate, got out your car, and used it to climb over the wall. Then you opened the gate and went back out to drive in. Rule 15 of vehicle rules clearly says this counts as prop climbing. If you genuinely thought it was a corleone base, you wouldn't have instantly used your vehicle to climb over the wall and press the gate button. Stop tugging that lie.
Not only that, but technically you broke fearRP, we both pulled out guns, and you just completely ignored them. We fired a warning shot at your hummer as you were driving in. Unfortunately, this killed you. My bad, I'll admit, but I wasn't expecting 2-3 shots from a MAC-10 to kill you inside your vehicle.
Yes, we didn't say anything, because we didn't get a chance to, instead you just climbed straight in, pressed the button and ran straight out to drive your car in. We barely had a chance to say anything. As I said, the shot I fired was meant to be a warning shot. The fact we pulled out guns and you were breaking into our place should have been more than enough of a warning.
I dont need proof you admitted to it so dont even act innocent.

Dont act like im the bad guy when you have been Fail RPing all day and then prop climb on top of it.

Take responsibility for your own actions.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!