Sheep rp
I have been thinking alot lately about creating my own server/community. The server will most likely be an open aura zombie/plauge roleplay server. I don't know what the community or servers name will be yet. I plan to get the server up mid-summer. Cheese wish me luck and leave any names/logos you think woukd be good for my server below!
The following 1 user Likes blusheep23's post:
  • Moisty
Isn't this kind of advertising? :S

If not, this sheep should be the logo. Cheese

http://www.wpclipart.com/animals/S/sheep...t.png.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...2rUVMIzc#t

Watch until 0:18
Making your own server is a great thing to do during Summer Holidays, I made a Minecraft and a Terraria one last year.
Good luck with it Cheese
(06-03-2012, 11:56 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Making your own server is a great thing to do during Summer Holidays, I made a Minecraft and a Terraria one last year.
Good luck with it Cheese

Terraria server's are awesome. Cheese I had major toruble portforwarding at first, I got it down now though.
(06-03-2012, 11:57 AM)Earl Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 11:56 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Making your own server is a great thing to do during Summer Holidays, I made a Minecraft and a Terraria one last year.
Good luck with it Cheese

Terraria server's are awesome. Cheese I had major toruble portforwarding at first, I got it down now though.

It got pretty stressful when I went to bed and found out that the map had been griefed, luckily I had a plugin which shows who has interacted with the area and can perform rollbacks in the area. Still, it was pretty annoying Tounge
I used to have both of them build servers. I liked to give people as much freedom as I could, it really benefited when I people were building huge, awesome structures. I had to create a new map at least four times for terraria because there was so many constructions. I saved all the maps and I would copy and paste peoples buildings and send them the files for the map editor tool if they wanted to keep them...

Man, I wish I still had all the screenshots. Those were good times....I wanna make a new one now xD
Good luck with the server Blusheep Smile in the mean time i'll keep looking at your attractive blue wool.
Good luck with that, I haven't seen a good post-apocalyptic RP server roughly a years time. There was an excellent gamemode which had excellent NPCs, tools, marketplaces and all but I completely forgot it's name and I haven't been able to find it either (otherwise we'd be running one also.)

If you have any guesses or know any Zombie survival gamemodes (it wasn't built for RP originally,) feel free to PM me.
I've played an post-apocalyptic server in G-Mod, it was quiet rubbish because it lagged.
R+ L = J

Should you really be advertising this on here? Just saying.