probably best I introduce myself at some point.
hello my names Dewi. I'm a Welshman playing from Wales but I get a relay good ping ^^. my user komahanaru. im all about having fun with rp. and I mean fun I relay hate it when people start shouting at one another about bad rp. especial if they only intend it to go there way.

you may notice my strange way of wording my sentences or even my awfulness spelling. its mainly because I suffer from dyslexia. doesn't mean im stupid -_- allot of people make the mistake of thinking dyslexia is some form of retardation. witch is ironic because dyslexic people tend to have a high IQ. even if I cant spell dyslexic without a spell checker. (god bless Google chrome)

Im a student game developer in my final year of college. im about to head off to uni so I can get good at my craft. im at the top of my class along with two other's. I have a good sill at animating and level design. but im not that good at modelling...yet! if this is a bit mutch just say so im only hear to have some fun in rp. (talking calmly to me will always turn out better than screaming shouting and flaming)
The following 1 user Likes komahanaru's post:
  • Aoixification
Welcome komahanaru! Smile
- Midnight Blues

The following 1 user Likes Mika's post:
  • komahanaru
I've seen you many times on the server,

Welcome to the forums!
Hello!

Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the community!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Hello and welcome. I look forward to seeing you on the server Cheese If you have any questions or difficulties then feel free to send me a private message.

Adam
Hello komahanaru,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • komahanaru
(06-02-2012, 10:43 PM)komahanaru Wrote: hello my names Dewi. I'm a Welshman playing from Wales but I get a relay good ping ^^. my user komahanaru. im all about having fun with rp. and I mean fun I relay hate it when people start shouting at one another about bad rp. especial if they only intend it to go there way.

you may notice my strange way of wording my sentences or even my awfulness spelling. its mainly because I suffer from dyslexia. doesn't mean im stupid -_- allot of people make the mistake of thinking dyslexia is some form of retardation. witch is ironic because dyslexic people tend to have a high IQ. even if I cant spell dyslexic without a spell checker. (god bless Google chrome)

Im a student game developer in my final year of college. im about to head off to uni so I can get good at my craft. im at the top of my class along with two other's. I have a good sill at animating and level design. but im not that good at modelling...yet! if this is a bit mutch just say so im only hear to have some fun in rp. (talking calmly to me will always turn out better than screaming shouting and flaming)

Welcome aboard. From a fellow dyslexic let me tell you this; with time and the right set of skills dyslexia won't hinder you, but help you.
The following 1 user Likes RockHunter's post:
  • komahanaru
Welcome to the server i hope you will Enjoy it here on FL and don't be afraid to ask for helpSmile.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_Walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Welcome komahanaru!

Good to have you aboard!

If you require help or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask around!

And as to add, Albert Einstein was dyslexic, so there be no foolin' around here!
[Image: source.gif]