RP_Cityway_V1
Thomas if they decided to host two servers. Do you think about all the complications it would be?

* More upkeep.
* More work
* New admins
* More scripts and so on.

And if they decided to host with same inventory wouldn't that be unfair? Ofc ppl would like to have their stuff from the other server over to the new then. But that wouldent be much of a fresh start.
OOOHH MYY ********* I wanna play on this map NOW!!! =O It's so FREAKING AWSOME!! I'm getting o tired of the old map that i wouldlike to puke all over it! :3 We DO NEED a new map! As fast as posible! Cheese
No need to rush, rushed work dosent have the best quality. Just look at the total war games, they rush them. And they got many bugs, but get fixed. And then its an awesome game.
it doesnt matter for ME all that you mentioned, Paven. it doesnt have to be a new server??? just change the map? >.< there would be alot more advantages than negativities and complications. ofc a little more work and stuff for the map, but this is DEFINITELY what the server REALLY needs. it's just like changing from RP_Downtown to RP_Evocity!
How can you tell that there aint going to be any complications ? Just
imagine if the spawn breaks and you spawn under the map . If we are going to change to a new map we will have to wait until everything works correctly , and that my Skaara takes time.
Signature too big.
I hate things that take time D: But yeah, i agree, we shouldent rush, but i still want it NOW! =3
We will not rush indeed, It's one small step for me, one giant leap for the server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
1 word.

Cake.

Nah, really xD It was a awesome map.
Tested it on singleplayer thought.
BUT, I think it's too big.. :/
Too big? I think its a bit to small, and i just noticed that it lacks garages. And not really any places that is very good for Rebels. Also it lacks some nature.
You don't need nature on an rp server... bah.

(07-24-2010, 12:32 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: 1 word.

Cake.

Nah, really xD It was a awesome map.
Tested it on singleplayer thought.
BUT, I think it's too big.. :/

A map can never be too big!
And erm... give me that cake?