RP_Cityway_V1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N8HBzBndf4[/youtube]

What do you think of this map? I think it's pretty awesome.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I agree man it looks great and I'm gonna DL it so I'll see cause to be honest I'm growing tired of rp_evocity_v2d ^^
-Signature removed-
(07-22-2010, 12:03 PM)s.J. Wrote: I agree man it looks great and I'm gonna DL it so I'll see cause to be honest I'm growing tired of rp_evocity_v2d ^^

Agreed its a really cool map I have to test it when I come back >.< .
I hate waiting -.-
Signature too big.
It is indeed awsome. As soul have noticed so is it rushed at some places. And it aint all that vehicle friendly. But i would support a change to this map. Cus not many servers use it, and it looks even better than the one we got now. And the beach is awesome.
Server must have it. Gets a
+W00t From me!
Ok I saw the video and now I think its AWESOME !!!! I like the connection system and especially the train :3 which I think its indispensable for the new players in the server. PUT IT as map !!!! >.<
Signature too big.
I'm really excited about the map, there are 2 disadvantages I have found:

- Players should not be allowed to walk into the tunnel for tram, since that looks crap.
- Interior of houses is a bit rushed, but if you place props in it, it will look good.

The main advantages I have found:
- The map looks more stable than Evocity
- The map has a really nice variety, there is even a beach
- The map has enough street to drive with cars.

I uploaded the map to my website, so you can get it from here fast without limits or wait times, to test yourself.

http://onlinewebworld.nl/Rp_Cityway_V1.zip

Unzip it, and place the map in your maps folder.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
yea the map looks AWESOME! ^^ if this will not be our new map, then i think we at least should change to Evocity2_v2p.zip ^^ its like evocity, just upgraded with new places (i think)
Skaara If i remember right so is that mab 512 mb big, and lags quite much. The server would probably fail if it was hosted and less people would probably join since it takes ages to DL. But i agree it indeed looks amazing, especially the nature.
Much better than Evocity, WE MUST HAVE IT !! Get a +W00T from me
Signature too big...