RP_Cityway_V1
Rooms seems a bit small to.
(07-22-2010, 02:07 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: yea the map looks AWESOME! ^^ if this will not be our new map, then i think we at least should change to Evocity2_v2p.zip ^^ its like evocity, just upgraded with new places (i think)

Dude, that map is crap, u need HL2 Ep 1 and 2. Which i don't have.
Signature too big...
Well what can i say... It was kinda me who showed it as an idea for a new map to the server... Let me think...

Make It The Servers Map!!! ITS SO FUCKING AWESOME!
ive just tried it on single player. its better than i thought! even with a "Nexus" place! and beach with apartments and stuff! we MUST have this map!!! >.< And Barrel, what you said made me laugh. Big Time ^^
Looks like we can have some proper car chases.

I think the reason why everyone picks EvoCity is because everyone has it. And everyone has EvoCity because every single roleplay server (that has become popular) uses it. As a result, all other roleplay maps (such as this one) get really overshadowed. About as overshadowed as Team Fortress 2 compared with the Call of Duty franchise - it's better than the latter, but nobody has heard of it. This causes.. oh god my head.

This map is very good, but if we change the map, everyone else will have to download it. Some people just don't want to do that...
However, we could benefit a lot more with this map rather than EvoCity.

Thumbs up from me.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Gimme gimme gimme ;p
yea. its got alot of abilities. like you said, therell might be some proper chases because the roads go very far, and if someone has ever stolen your car or you've lost it somehow, you can just TAKE THE TRAIN!! CheeseD
I think that we need to call it to votes and let the fearless comunity decide if or not change the server map to this one.
Signature too big.
Host 2 servers that share inventory and occ
ZOMG!
I agree with what skaara on everything...

Cheese

EDIT:
- Omg more parking spaces!
- Omg more houses *cheer*!
- Phew, I can safely sell my comet Cheese!
- WTF I want that car!
- Epic roads Wink!
- What? You don't stop in front of a train? God bless you, stupid maniac!